Thank you gree (10 free refills)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Thank you gree (10 free refills)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Thank you gree (10 free refills)

Thank you for recognizing our frustration with the technical difficulties that occurred.
    The gesture with the refills was much appreciated.
    Daily player

Post Count
    Who got 10 free refills?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    Who got 10 free refills?
    I did , at the start of COK

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yeah, those of us in smaller-than-average but hardworking guilds love it. Is there a way Gree could offer some more advantages to larger guilds, please?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gree, thank you for the 250 gold, 100 honor and some 3-digit units from the daily scratchers. I can't tell you how much they all add up. No joke, I can't.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I was more than happy with gree did. For the problems that happened. Think a lot of people missed some of it.
    There was a lot more than the mix up with the stats. Which were fixed for war. The quests failed to roll out correctly too, some of witch was fixed fast, the strategy quest only partially rolled out correctly, so they activated the counts holds maps for a cp bonus. There were probably other things that happened too that I missed.
    Daily player

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    I did , at the start of COK
    I definitely did not get that.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Everyone got it bob, everyone..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint-BEL View Post
    Everyone got it bob, everyone..
    No one in our guild got it:-(

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojo View Post
    No one in our guild got it:-(
    odd, thought everyone got them...did you all miss day one, when they had the technical difficulties and never saw the pop up that said they were having technical difficulties? And had given us 10 potions?
    Was just a error notification but the last part said about the health potions. If you close everything down without reading it full would be easy to miss. And if you had potions and never looked at the amount again easy to miss, or was jemming without reading as speed on kills is what you was going for, again easy to miss.
    Daily player

Post Count
    I don't remember any of my accts getting a pop-up or refills.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I did not get the pop-up either. On no account. However all 3 received the 10 potions. But I only saw it by chance on one account and checked on the others.
    Some may have farmed so many potions during RB, that it was difficult to check later if the 10 potions had been awarded or not. At least I do not count the potions I have already used in war. I was able to check, because I saw it early. I would not have been able to check it only on Monday!
    Some also may indeed not have received the 10 potions. With all bugs happening regularly, I would not be surprised!

As often, the intention was good, but execution was again very poor!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

No potions:-(

Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    odd, thought everyone got them...did you all miss day one, when they had the technical difficulties and never saw the pop up that said they were having technical difficulties? And had given us 10 potions?
    Was just a error notification but the last part said about the health potions. If you close everything down without reading it full would be easy to miss. And if you had potions and never looked at the amount again easy to miss, or was jemming without reading as speed on kills is what you was going for, again easy to miss.
    Never saw the pop up and definitely didn't receive 10 potions. Keep a close eye on my inventory. Must have been hit or miss.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojo View Post
    Never saw the pop up and definitely didn't receive 10 potions. Keep a close eye on my inventory. Must have been hit or miss.
    Same. I always keep track of how many I have.