Server error like crazy

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Server error like crazy

  1. #1
    Lurker PapaBear's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Behind the door..
    Post Count
    14

    Server error like crazy

    Almost every time I kill a mob and get a Coliseum box or an Oakenfang Orb as a drop, I then get a "server error". My energy resets, my loot resets and I lose any boxes or orbs that have dropped. This is happening on multiple iPads.

    What's the deal? It's is making it pretty hard to play the game completely.

    Thanks!
    Kingdom Age
    Ally Code: 827-300-574 / 343-798-611 / 477-740-204

  2. #2
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Post Count
    163
    Yes, please can you fix this GREE. I'm sick of having to exit the game, to have to kill all the mobs again. It's really frustrating in the LTQs

  3. #3
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Post Count
    953
    I only get this error when I am playing on my phone as my character from my iPad. It seems somehow KA gets confused into thinking that the original player on a device is playing when it is your other account playing . This is the only answer I can think of . I never got this error until I syched my accounts through game center then started toggling between my two accounts .

  4. #4
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Post Count
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    I only get this error when I am playing on my phone as my character from my iPad. It seems somehow KA gets confused into thinking that the original player on a device is playing when it is your other account playing . This is the only answer I can think of . I never got this error until I syched my accounts through game center then started toggling between my two accounts .
    Yes, that could make sense of it. I will try to remember which account belongs where and try that, thanks. 😊

  5. #5
    Lurker PapaBear's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Behind the door..
    Post Count
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostpocket View Post
    Yes, that could make sense of it. I will try to remember which account belongs where and try that, thanks. 😊
    That doesn't help me as one of the old devices has gone (off to the "hardware recycle land; never to be heard from again"). So there is no going to the correct device to play on.

    Please, GREE look into fixing this issue.

    Thanks!
    Kingdom Age
    Ally Code: 827-300-574 / 343-798-611 / 477-740-204

  6. #6
    Moderator Vile Lynn's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Location
    in your dreams
    Post Count
    6,410
    Are you sure your wifi signal is strong enough?
    Usually when I get server errors but the app doesn't crash, my wifi is weak.

    My app crashes every time I complete a goal or kill a boss or look at somebody's profile or attack or raid or go to a map, etc...

    BTW, you should send in a ticket if you haven't already.

  7. #7
    Community Manager
    Member Since
    Jan 2015
    Post Count
    796
    Sorry to hear about the server errors, I just checked and it looks like the team is working on it.

    If I receive any updates on this, I will let you know!

  8. #8
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    82
    I sent a ticket in for this and got a typical canned response.

  9. #9
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Feb 2014
    Post Count
    85
    You don't have to send a ticket in to get a canned response. The post above yours looks suspiciously like one.

  10. #10
    Prominent Poet Jnsolberg's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    1,531
    Quote Originally Posted by [rudy] View Post
    You don't have to send a ticket in to get a canned response. The post above yours looks suspiciously like one.
    Lol, don't pick on Relic. He's the only one who ever talks to us!
    I believe that he always tells us the truth as he knows it. I have the feeling that Gree doesn't communicate with him much better than they communicate with us.
    Purple Squirrel

  11. #11
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Feb 2014
    Post Count
    85
    Apparently we can't handle the truth so Gree is not telling us much.

  12. #12
    Moderator Vile Lynn's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Location
    in your dreams
    Post Count
    6,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Lol, don't pick on Relic. He's the only one who ever talks to us!
    I believe that he always tells us the truth as he knows it. I have the feeling that Gree doesn't communicate with him much better than they communicate with us.
    Nice post!

    Yeah, Relic! Thank you for being here and helping the KA community.
    It would be great if you could schedule a Dev Team AMA this month or next. We'd love it!

  13. #13
    Community Manager
    Member Since
    Jan 2015
    Post Count
    796
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Nice post!

    Yeah, Relic! Thank you for being here and helping the KA community.
    It would be great if you could schedule a Dev Team AMA this month or next. We'd love it!

    Thanks and you're welcome.

    I'll let everyone know that another AMA is requested!

  14. #14
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Feb 2014
    Post Count
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Thanks and you're welcome.

    I'll let everyone know that another AMA is requested!
    Due to the community stating they like AMA, we are going to schedule this every two days.

  15. #15
    Lurker PapaBear's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Behind the door..
    Post Count
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Sorry to hear about the server errors, I just checked and it looks like the team is working on it.

    If I receive any updates on this, I will let you know!
    Any update on this? It is getting to be really a pain in the back side to keep having to do quest steps over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again because of some stupid error....
    Kingdom Age
    Ally Code: 827-300-574 / 343-798-611 / 477-740-204

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •