Gree customer service

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gree customer service

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Gree customer service

I play War of Nations and I wanna ask what is Gree's customer service like for there other games like Modern war etc??

Post Count
    Same kind of CS for all GREE apps.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So terrible then? I put a ticket in to gree to fix a problem: get a reply 4 days later , plz rate how we done to fix your problem......... Eeeeuuuurrrmmmm, problem still not fixed game still lags, can't do anything,

Main Game
    War of Nations
    Post Count
    If your ticket never gets responded to/is overlooked, PM me, the other moderators, or the community managers your ticket number and we will see what we can do.

I have been banned for no reason this is twice now i just got off work yesterday i tried to chat and it said i violated the language term of service please get back to me asap i am one of the top coiners for gree

Post Count
    If the people constantly complaining on this forum put as much time in the game as they do here, they probably wouldn't have much to complain about.
    Seems they're in a crappy faction and want everything handed to them on a silver platter without putting in the effort.

Post Count
    Don't mean to sound harsh, but I'm using last RB as an example.
    My faction finished with 23 hrs left, so we started jumping to other factions asking for help. Every faction I jumped to didn't have their chit together. 57 members and only 7 show up to hit the boss.
    After trying to help out and being frustrated by the lack of participation in the faction, I'd just leave.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    If the people constantly complaining on this forum put as much time in the game as they do here, they probably wouldn't have much to complain about.
    Seems they're in a crappy faction and want everything handed to them on a silver platter without putting in the effort.
    I disagree. Forum users are the most active customers in-game.

I cannot do anything about the app's programming problems except to let GREE know it when an issue is found.

Post Count
    No that is not correct. I put way more time in the game testing theories and experimenting with strategies. I now have 3 factions and 40 Players so you might say I can be rather busy during WD. I gave up on RB months ago.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Don't mean to sound harsh, but I'm using last RB as an example.
    My faction finished with 23 hrs left, so we started jumping to other factions asking for help. Every faction I jumped to didn't have their chit together. 57 members and only 7 show up to hit the boss.
    After trying to help out and being frustrated by the lack of participation in the faction, I'd just leave.
    Most factions couldn't do jack crap last RB. You all of a sudden show up to help a faction with 23 hours left after they most likely took the event off and didn't expect to do any part of it and I'm not surprised no one was around. Hell, at that point many had walked away from the game all together.