Huge defence jump

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Huge defence jump

Post Count

Huge defence jump

How did everybodys defence just doubled???

Consistent Contributor KillerDriller's Avatar
    Post Count
    Not here on Android or iOS. You must just be a lucky winner of another Greedy glitch.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Allegedly hearing that Alliance Defense stats have been corrected. I know the guy I was exchanging BPs with, we can't hit each other now.

Post Count
    People I hit are at least 1 trillion higher than the listed stats

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Looks like alliance defense was fixed. Stats I see on rivals now match closely to fights and raids.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I saw jump from 1t to 1,5t in one hour..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I just raided someone. Their profile said 52.9B but raid results only showed 35B. Still almost 30% off for that player.
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    it appears gree may of fixed one issue.. but from some of what your saying indicates maybe they created a different one.. anyone surprised by this??

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    My Def stats still have not changed Still displayed wrong on android

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbodychris View Post
    Allegedly hearing that Alliance Defense stats have been corrected. I know the guy I was exchanging BPs with, we can't hit each other now.
    I am on iOS and when someone attacked me, it was nearly the same defense displayed in my profile page. SO it looks like they fixed it for iOS, but not sure if it has been changed for Android.

If that is the case, Android players are still getting their stats cut in half when attacked.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    I am on iOS and when someone attacked me, it was nearly the same defense displayed in my profile page. SO it looks like they fixed it for iOS, but not sure if it has been changed for Android.

If that is the case, Android players are still getting their stats cut in half when attacked.
    I am android user. my stats didnt move. still show 500b on profil but when rivals attack me its 1.4t

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson_Jr View Post
    I am android user. my stats didnt move. still show 500b on profil but when rivals attack me its 1.4t
    It is terrible when GREE cant fix things on both platforms at the same time. It gives one platform an advantage over the other one so many times and it has switched back and forth.

Can they get anything right? NOT!!!!!!!!!!