Prize for completing FL Advanced on Indy

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prize for completing FL Advanced on Indy

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Prize for completing FL Advanced on Indy

The prize is a Daiko Nekomata Tank (G) with stats of 107,296,200/107,296,200 and alliance defense boost of 1%.

The raw stats of this unit are nice, but I thought it was interesting that it has a 1% alliance defense boost...since alliance defense boosts don't actually work.

Consistent Contributor Veccster's Avatar
    Post Count
    I thought they do work. It just doesn't show up when looking at profile stats on Android.
    Proud Member of ENGLAND'S WAR MACHINE!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Veccster View Post
    I thought they do work. It just doesn't show up when looking at profile stats on Android.
    Perhaps you are right, but I don't think anyone really knows for sure. Being that Gree never repairs display errors, it leaves much speculation as to what actually changes with these boosts. One platform overstates the numbers and the other understates the numbers. To my knowledge, alliance defense boosts have never really worked properly. I'm sure other will chime in that might have more info. It would be great if there was a way to know for sure that it worked.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The boost does work. But Android has a problem with Alliance defense display. But if you have a faction member in your faction with IOS. They will see the correct defense stats. But the 1% alliance defense boost is the same as last tim.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kmg108 View Post
    The prize is a Daiko Nekomata Tank (G) with stats of 107,296,200/107,296,200 and alliance defense boost of 1%.

The raw stats of this unit are nice, but I thought it was interesting that it has a 1% alliance defense boost...since alliance defense boosts don't actually work.
    How much points needed to finish indy

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    that is for the first goal I believe there is a second goal for indi as well.. and to complete first goal it took aprox 110 gunners deployed in single battle. think total is like 2.2m or maybe 2.5m deployed

second half is the advanced war room and starts at 3m deployed has 15 lvls.. anyone have idea of final rewards on that one?
    Last edited by good gawd noooo; 04-10-2015 at 03:11 PM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kmg108 View Post
    Perhaps you are right, but I don't think anyone really knows for sure. Being that Gree never repairs display errors, it leaves much speculation as to what actually changes with these boosts. One platform overstates the numbers and the other understates the numbers. To my knowledge, alliance defense boosts have never really worked properly. I'm sure other will chime in that might have more info. It would be great if there was a way to know for sure that it worked.
    Hello KMG

I will have the team look into the display error on android and see if we can't get that fixed.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    that is for the first goal I believe there is a second goal for indi as well.. and to complete first goal it took aprox 110 gunners deployed in single battle. think total is like 2.2m or maybe 2.5m deployed

second half is the advanced war room and starts at 3m deployed has 15 lvls.. anyone have idea of final rewards on that one?
    2.4m pt for 10/10
    11.4m pt for 15/15

The first post already given the prize for 15/15

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffleking View Post
    Hello KMG

I will have the team look into the display error on android and see if we can't get that fixed.
    Waffleking, you are a bit of alright my friend.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Waffleking, if you are at all able to look into this issue I'd be very grateful as my account has a massive difference in defence stats, my id is 346 158 908 game name warrior, I have asked several times but no response has been given.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior Soul View Post
    Waffleking, if you are at all able to look into this issue I'd be very grateful as my account has a massive difference in defence stats, my id is 346 158 908 game name warrior, I have asked several times but no response has been given.
    Hello Warrior

I am in charge of the Frontline events. I do not have the ability to look into players stats or defensive issues like this. My only suggestion would be to create a CS ticket to get to the bottom of the problem. Sorry but I only deal with SA/FL issues.

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hello Warrior

I am in charge of the Frontline events. I do not have the ability to look into players stats or defensive issues like this. My only suggestion would be to create a CS ticket to get to the bottom of the problem. Sorry but I only deal with SA/FL issues.

Waffleking, can you tell us who is in charge of the wonderful raid boss event?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hello Warrior

I've already sent multiple tickets about the same issue. I either get a canned response detailing that each level allows me to use 5 allies and each ally allows me to bring 6 units....blah blah blah. Or I get the other canned response "We are aware of this issue . . . Blah blah blah. . .appreciate your patience . . .blah blah blah". I tracked on a spreadsheet over 125 players comparing their stated defense in their profile versus the raid/attack results. Every last one of them was off by AT LEAST 30% without exception (some were over 60%). I even posted on their walls letting them know and encouraging them to send tickets so an emerging trend might be recognized and dealt with by the Devs. What a complete waste of time on my part. Perhaps CS never forwarded the info since a mis-categorization of the ticket resulting in an explanation of how allies works is not something that would be forwarded.

I think the Devs probably miss a lot of errors because CS doesn't read or comprehend the tickets received. I've never once been asked to clarify a submission which tells me either they think they know it all or they don't care. They just scroll down to the first response containing a matching keyword and click send.
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Bias View Post
    Waffleking, can you tell us who is in charge of the wonderful raid boss event?
    That would be called "Ratting". Against the TOS and every prison culture.
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks, that has been the exact response I have received in the past, this is not just a droid display glitch.
    I see my defence as 600billion, teammates on ios see me at 1.7trillion, teammates on android see me as 800billion and players raiding lose to me because they see a lower figure but when results pop up im 1trillion and this is from several players , not a one off, and yet despite several request for help im told its being looked into and a fix will be available in a future update. 1trillion is a massive amount to be lost between the above views of 1 account. So if the relevant development member is here and able to help please post me.