Frontline MIssions.. Is that all ??

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Frontline MIssions.. Is that all ??

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Frontline MIssions.. Is that all ??

Ok so took us 1day to complete all missions for this FL,

3day event, and Battle time halved.. Whats THE challenge?? RB insane hard, FL insane Easy (and gold free)

Seriously expected an ADVANCED deploy goal chain.

So for us back to campingmode, since ranking rewards are not worth time or effort for us.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Modern War Forum GF View Post
    Ok so took us 1day to complete all missions for this FL,

3day event, and Battle time halved.. Whats THE challenge?? RB insane hard, FL insane Easy (and gold free)

Seriously expected an ADVANCED deploy goal chain.

So for us back to campingmode, since ranking rewards are not worth time or effort for us.

Thank you for posting about FL being too easy.

Now, GREE can make the next FL impossibly hard for the rest of us that can't finish in 1 day.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    vile look at rb I bet gree already had that planned...I think maybe this one is so easy to make up for the gree up they did with rb.. some of their programmers gree'd up by adding too many zero's etc prolly cause they are over work for minimal pay.. after the one post that has since been removed I actually feel sorry for ALL of gree employees.. low wages for the industry no job security and mad stress from middle and upper management to push out changes instead of fixng glitches so the big guys paychecks are fatter.. to me we are getting gree'd over but their employess are just getting gree'd

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    No, the extra zeros were simply from not having any commas to use as placeholders.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Are you kidding that you have finished all goals of FL within one day and gold-free? The indy advance goal (i.e. advance war room of 15/15) would surely require gold for more deploys to complete. Likewise for indy Daiko Mountain War of 8/8. All our members could complete 10/15 and 6/8 without the use of gold.How did you do it gold-free?

Post Count
    I did it gold free today, completed 15/15 and 8/8, by using 44 Carriers and the rest with Gunners. I couldn't do it gold free in the past because the Carriers were so low in strength but now that it has increased strength it was quite easy. It took almost all 250 deploys to complete though.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    60carriers (saved up, and won) is 5.28
    190gunners is 6.23
    Thats Total over 11.4m for 15/15

8/8 (resetting each war) i do not call a goal, as iTS not worth THE rewards
    Last edited by Modern War Forum GF; 04-12-2015 at 03:37 AM.

Post Count
    I agree 8/8 isn't really a goal, it's sort of like an extra little bonus that you get while doing 15/15... actually you might call it more of an annoyance really because of the extra pop-ups it creates.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Jus make it worse for us smaller factions will ya

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharky259 View Post
    I agree 8/8 isn't really a goal, it's sort of like an extra little bonus that you get while doing 15/15... actually you might call it more of an annoyance really because of the extra pop-ups it creates.
    That is maybe not difficult if you are not a Top-100 faction! But all war in Top-100-Faction and higher is much more difficult, cause there you fight again real good Factions and you can win fightings only everytime with Gold-Usage! So GREE don't change the Missions or anything in FL please, it is one of the last events with fun in this Game!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharky259 View Post
    I did it gold free today, completed 15/15 and 8/8, by using 44 Carriers and the rest with Gunners. I couldn't do it gold free in the past because the Carriers were so low in strength but now that it has increased strength it was quite easy. It took almost all 250 deploys to complete though.
    8/8 need 25 000 000 points? dun think 44 carriers is enough?