Who is joining me @ 2:01 PM EST???

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Who is joining me @ 2:01 PM EST???

Threaded View

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Who is joining me @ 2:01 PM EST???

UPDATE: 4/21/2015

so my 72 Hour break turned into a 10+ day break. Been playing Summoners War, and boy do they have it right! top 5 things why I'd Play this Game over MW hands down:

1) THEY GIVE YOU FREE GOLD EVERYDAY! Do the 8 daily missions get 10 gold (Crystals/gold equivalent)
    2) Guild War is a 12 hour window, you play when you want during the 12 hours. each player max 3 attacks. It doesn't turn into a match over wallet size for the war. everyone gets the same amount of attacks
    3) FREE GOLD Every day!!!!!
    4) Free Energy Every Day
    5) FREE GOLD Every Day!!!!

won't be back to MW...good luck folks!

Hello MW Community and GREE,

I am a long time player who is now completely disappointed in the game so much that effective 2:01 PM EST I will be taking a 72 hour break from the game. The only way GREE's stock holders and executives are going to do anything is when REVENUE is affected. It's how our business works that I am employed at, it's how all companies work. REVENUE, REVENUE REVENUE. So with that said who wants to join me and my faction and taking a 72 hour break, and have the executives asking on Monday....why is revenue down? Why is the number of logins down? Why did the server stay up this weekend in the last 10 minutes of Frontline? Nothing will change unless we make it happen.

Enjoy your weekend everyone....I hear Summons War is pretty fun game if you have to click something this weekend!! Just started playing it today and am actually smiling while playing a game for once in a long time!!!
    Last edited by mieyb3270; 04-21-2015 at 05:16 PM.