Who is joining me @ 2:01 PM EST???

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is joining me @ 2:01 PM EST???

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Who is joining me @ 2:01 PM EST???

UPDATE: 4/21/2015

so my 72 Hour break turned into a 10+ day break. Been playing Summoners War, and boy do they have it right! top 5 things why I'd Play this Game over MW hands down:

1) THEY GIVE YOU FREE GOLD EVERYDAY! Do the 8 daily missions get 10 gold (Crystals/gold equivalent)
    2) Guild War is a 12 hour window, you play when you want during the 12 hours. each player max 3 attacks. It doesn't turn into a match over wallet size for the war. everyone gets the same amount of attacks
    3) FREE GOLD Every day!!!!!
    4) Free Energy Every Day
    5) FREE GOLD Every Day!!!!

won't be back to MW...good luck folks!

Hello MW Community and GREE,

I am a long time player who is now completely disappointed in the game so much that effective 2:01 PM EST I will be taking a 72 hour break from the game. The only way GREE's stock holders and executives are going to do anything is when REVENUE is affected. It's how our business works that I am employed at, it's how all companies work. REVENUE, REVENUE REVENUE. So with that said who wants to join me and my faction and taking a 72 hour break, and have the executives asking on Monday....why is revenue down? Why is the number of logins down? Why did the server stay up this weekend in the last 10 minutes of Frontline? Nothing will change unless we make it happen.

Enjoy your weekend everyone....I hear Summons War is pretty fun game if you have to click something this weekend!! Just started playing it today and am actually smiling while playing a game for once in a long time!!!
    Last edited by mieyb3270; 04-21-2015 at 05:16 PM.

Post Count
    which Summoners war? playdek or Com2uS
    485046391 & 565411567

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    com2us is the one I am playing. Actually a co-worker and former MW player suggested it to me as he overheard my complaining today about the latest RB gree-up...and just to burn the Gree execs a little more the $$ I would have spent on gold this weekend I gave to com2us for their starter pack $29.99 just went to another company GREE! Hope this is a WAKEUP call to your board!
    Last edited by mieyb3270; 04-10-2015 at 11:16 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I was hoping people would reply they were joining....but I guess the lack of replies means people are still tapping their hard earn money and wasting their limited time on earth tapping away ..... Shame I was hoping to get more people behind the MW vacation.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    or some are working

feels weird (nice but weird) not loggin into MW for almost 24 hours now lol

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Many teams have already went on vacation (some permanently). Ive been on vacation from events for over a month now due to all of the gree-ups. If/when Gree farts to dislodge their head and actually fix the broken aspects of the game then we may come back. Most of us just log in to collect and upgrade, check to see if things are fixed, then log back out and report to the rest of our faction, using our third party chat apps, that the situation normal all gree-d up (snagu). Then we log on to the "other" game that we have decided to play while waiting and still have fun as a team.
    EZ Brotherhood Officer

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mieyb3270 View Post
    com2us is the one I am playing. Actually a co-worker and former MW player suggested it to me as he overheard my complaining today about the latest RB gree-up...and just to burn the Gree execs a little more the $$ I would have spent on gold this weekend I gave to com2us for their starter pack $29.99 just went to another company GREE! Hope this is a WAKEUP call to your board!
    gree has a market cap of 1.5b us dollars, and 500m free cash avail...so no the $29.99 purchase wont change much

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It's the weekend so the Gree team will join you.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by garen argon View Post
    gree has a market cap of 1.5b us dollars, and 500m free cash avail...so no the $29.99 purchase wont change much
    It starts with 1, when many follow then it will! Have a good weekend! Going out and spending the remaining $70 I would have spent on GREE on a nice dinner with my GF! Later folks!

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    or some are working

feels weird (nice but weird) not loggin into MW for almost 24 hours now lol
    True, I took a PTO day today!!! LOL

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Not completely not logging in. But was sure nice not doing any of the LTQs. Not bothered with Raid Boss either.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The only event even worth doing is now upgrading the LTB!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinguy369 View Post
    The only event even worth doing is now upgrading the LTB!
    Enjoy it while it lasts. It appears that Gree is methodically screwing up every event and aspect one by one. I haven't logged in today. So I don't know if they've gotten around to screwing up Frontline. But rest assured, if you enjoy it, Gree will eventually screw it up too.
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I haven't spent any money on it in three years (ever). However I play less now due to the un playability. That in turn makes the game less fun for those that pay which means they pay less. But what do I know.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Push to top