Looking for new game - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for new game

Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Don't try Beyond the Dead, no one knows what is going on with that game?

-just say'n
    Part of the SHOCKED & APPALLED movement!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    well said ~~~ also looking for a game that works without all the problems!
    Quote Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
    As the title suggests, our faction is collecting candidate games to switch to. We have about a dozen so far but would appreciate anyone’s advice and feedback on fun team games. We began by defining our requirements for any game to be considered.

New game requirements:
    1) It must, obviously, be a team game of strategy

2) It has to be free of constant bugs (occasional is ok. nobody is perfect). Producer must have a thorough QA department and a Beta program that works. We will no longer tolerate being the guinea pigs for a company for the live version.

3) It has to be free of frustration (see #1 above). Our team does not consider it fun to deal with constant frustration and the need to spend more time sending tickets than playing the game.

4) It must not be time consuming. It must not require every member to stay glued to their device. It may have an external forum for reference but should include clear, relevant, and up-to-date information in the game itself. It must be a game not a job. We already have jobs and are looking for entertainment.

5) Would prefer a straight purchased game as opposed to one with “in-app purchases”. However, if it does offer in-app purchases it must still be balanced and include more to the strategy than just opening your wallet. We don’t consider simply throwing money at something a “strategy”.

6) Strategy must be deeper than a simple roll-call to gather enough people or buying gold/health whatever. Again, a strategy of spending more than the next team is not a strategy. And requiring 40 members to be present or be removed does nothing but create distrust and animosity.

7) It MUST have a responsive customer service department with two-way communication. Problems should be resolved quickly and fairly. Questioned should be answered accurately. A canned response for the most common questions is OK. But, it MUST be relevant to the question asked (i.e. support personnel that can read and comprehend). This shouldn’t be a big issue if the game is free of bugs (see #2)

8) Goals/prizes/expectations must be clearly stated and remain constant throughout an event. Expectations and prizes cannot be changed in the middle of an event unless it’s to the betterment of the players not detriment (like lowering a prize from 1B to 100M after the event is underway).

9) If an error is made by the company, we expect it to admit it, FIX IT, and fairly compensate as applicable. We expect errors to be resolved without the need for 300 forum posts of negativity that pits the community against itself (like the plane glitch). We want a fair game not a bunch of arguments.

10) IT CANNOT BE PRODUCED BY GREE!!!!! Maybe I should have listed this first. But, I think it’s a given.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Just downloaded Commanders.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I am a cow! View Post
    Id suggest CSGO or dota 2 as an alternative
    +1 CS:GO ftw! If you are spending more than 1000USD on Modern War, then you should definitely try spending that much on CS:GO. You will get quite A LOT of good weapon skins and people will praise you like god xD.
    Modern War
    Level: 193
    Faction: Master Chief (Former: 101 Airborne Division, STS, RRH, VFF A, KYS, HKKE (And I am proud of it))
    Attack: 8bn (UDATED)
    Defence: 8bn (UPDATED)
    WDP I can achieve: 200K-350K

Former heavy gold player