Members sitting this war out: STUPID REWARD -2% Building Payout Time - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Members sitting this war out: STUPID REWARD -2% Building Payout Time

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalm2000 View Post
    This not a minimal change, your rogue gardens will decrease in collection time by about 1.4 hours and your manors and playhouses by about an hour. Do you really want this? Have fun getting raided constantly. It is also cumulative, so if you collect your your building at the exact time they are ready eventually you will eventually be collecting them at odd hours.
    All I'm reading is "My stats are too low so my whole rival list is able to rob me". I hardly get raided because my stats are so high. I've left my level 10 manors/rogues up for 10+ hours while working a long shift at work before and they weren't robbed. Sorry not sorry.

Lurker
    Post Count

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by RichDylan View Post
    All I'm reading is "My stats are too low so my whole rival list is able to rob me". I hardly get raided because my stats are so high. I've left my level 10 manors/rogues up for 10+ hours while working a long shift at work before and they weren't robbed. Sorry not sorry.
    My stats are in the 20 billion range, but that is not enough to keep from getting raided by level 230-250 RKSBs or FiBs. Maybe you are just too low level and not in the whale zone yet, there are always going to be people with higher stats than you. Even people with lower stats can still raid me. I have visited allies who had quit the game with 20 million+ stats and have seen their level 6 manors up for days after they quit playing. Why don't you leave you IGN and level and we'll see if you get raided or not Mr. I have super high stats. BTW, I'm not even level 200 yet. Sorry not sorry pffft.
    Last edited by Napalm2000; 04-14-2015 at 02:54 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalm2000 View Post
    My stats are in the 20 billion range, but that is not enough to keep from getting raided by level 230-250 RKSBs or FiBs. Maybe you are just too low level and not in the whale zone yet, there are always going to be people with higher stats than you. Even people with lower stats can still raid me. I have visited allies who had quit the game with 20 million+ stats and have seen their level 6 manors up for days after they quit playing. Why don't you leave you IGN and level and we'll see if you get raided or not Mr. I have super high stats. BTW, I'm not even level 200 yet. Sorry not sorry pffft.
    Change the # of allies you have, if your maxed with 525...drop down to 515.or 520. Changing the # of allies dosent just alter your own battle list, it also alters who sees you.
    But if the people are targeting you say from their news feed as you attacked them at some time..my idea won't help.
    Daily player