DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Members sitting this war out: STUPID REWARD -2% Building Payout Time

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Members sitting this war out: STUPID REWARD -2% Building Payout Time

GREE,

Your reward of -2% building payout time has forced several of our members to sit this war out. And we have a greater number still considering it. This is NOT a reward when 1/2 my team is questioning if they should sit out this war. I am one of the few who ended up getting the -5% building collection time bonus (for finishing the Rouge Garden BLTQ event). I HATE it. This is the worst idea of any "reward" you have ever come up with. All is does is expose the players building at weird and odd times (because we need to sleep). The only people who see this as a reward are those who love to raid... Please remove this as a bonus or as a "reward"!

And WHY do you post war rewards less than 24hours before the event is to start. We have no way to log a complaint like this... now we have lost players and there is nothing we can do about it (and by the way, you should care because this is lost gem spending on your part).
    Co-founder of Warlord (WLD)
    WLD War placement: TOP 3
    Guild code: 885578648
    KA Ally Code: 776-075-625

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I sitting this war out as well. Screw you gree worst reward ever.

I suffer threw those crystal we get durning war box event but refuse to take a permeant building time reduction boost. I purposely didn't finish garden ltb because of that boost was only ltb I never finished on time
    MW 186 619 883 Crazy Canuck lvl 230

KA 663-969-341 Elijah lvl 213

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattman@WLD View Post
    GREE,

Your reward of -2% building payout time has forced several of our members to sit this war out. And we have a greater number still considering it. This is NOT a reward when 1/2 my team is questioning if they should sit out this war. I am one of the few who ended up getting the -5% building collection time bonus (for finishing the Rouge Garden BLTQ event). I HATE it. This is the worst idea of any "reward" you have ever come up with. All is does is expose the players building at weird and odd times (because we need to sleep). The only people who see this as a reward are those who love to raid... Please remove this as a bonus or as a "reward"!

And WHY do you post war rewards less than 24hours before the event is to start. We have no way to log a complaint like this... now we have lost players and there is nothing we can do about it (and by the way, you should care because this is lost gem spending on your part).
    All this "reward" does is make your buildings come due while you're asleep. So when you wake up, they've been collected for you. So either you try to wake up in the middle of the night for @ a week or two to get them ready before you go to bed, or let them sit raided until you go to bed. Great option. No sleep, or less IPH.
    And the temp collection time bonuses from the potion box events really mess with collection times also. Please stop them.
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    1 man guild war here I come

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Canuck View Post
    1 man guild war here I come
    The top 500 reward is for -2% upgrade time. That's the only reward worth having, lol
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Kinda surprised you only mentioned one reward...they are almost all useless in the new pvp system that has been implemented without word of new changes.
    Daily player

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Top 800 individual may help a lot ofplayers (me too) 87 attack cowl (helm), next best is top 200 111 attack shield, between scratch
    The Red Baron TRB

Post Count
    get income faster. i like this bonus
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Post Count
    I'll be sending a ticket after the war to have it removed from my inventory.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nacon10 View Post
    get income faster. i like this bonus
    I hope that was in sarcasm, otherwise tell me your level and IGN and I will gladly raid you.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    theres been worse rewards, like honor payout.
    Hi guys

Lurker
    Post Count
    Players will always find a way to complain. Do you not realize how minimal 2% is? It helps you get income faster while at the same time not hindering it by that much. I am going to be very happy receiving this reward and my IPH is almost 300K

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Warlord does not look like they are sitting out. :-)

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RichDylan View Post
    Players will always find a way to complain. Do you not realize how minimal 2% is? It helps you get income faster while at the same time not hindering it by that much. I am going to be very happy receiving this reward and my IPH is almost 300K
    This not a minimal change, your rogue gardens will decrease in collection time by about 1.4 hours and your manors and playhouses by about an hour. Do you really want this? Have fun getting raided constantly. It is also cumulative, so if you collect your your building at the exact time they are ready eventually you will eventually be collecting them at odd hours.
    Last edited by Napalm2000; 04-12-2015 at 03:36 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalm2000 View Post
    This not a minimal change, your rogue gardens will decrease in collection time by about 1.4 hours and your manors and playhouses by about an hour. Do you really want this? Have fun getting raided constantly. It is also cumulative, so if you collect your your building at the exact time they are ready eventually you will eventually be collecting them at odd hours.
    Exactly!! If your gardens say collect at noon. Next time they will collect at 10:36am, then 9:12am eventually they will be ready while you sleep. I payed good money to buy extra gardens and the new gem 24/48 hour building because they are easy to collect same time every day, 2 day or 3 days. This rewards ruins that and the reason I left my guild for this war and did a 1 man guild war.