Raid Boss progress? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Raid Boss progress?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy shags View Post
    So pretty much like it was expected...a top 25, gold buying faction only event! Have fun tappers! I enjoyed not opening the game all night.
    We are not using gold. We have high regen and good stats. It should't be this hard. Top 500 factions should be able to take out a beginner boss

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Top 3-10 Faction on 13/15 7hrs left full team of 60 many in trillions - Some gold has been used as well

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy shags View Post
    So pretty much like it was expected...a top 25, gold buying faction only event! Have fun tappers! I enjoyed not opening the game all night.
    I heard that. I spent the evening looking for more candidate games for our team to switch too.
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    We were top 100 or so, and couldn't come close to defeating the first beginner boss. With even 40 of 60 member power attacks. Only one we tried...team shut em down after that. Had a great night of dewwwwwin nuttttttttin!

Articulate Author & The Horse U Rode In On's Avatar
    Post Count
    Top 75 faction with only a couple in the trillions. We are on 6/15 and clearly won't finish. None have escaped and used no gold but we are flush with health packs since we have been saving them for a couple of cycles now to push for the +1 top 25 division prize last WD...then they moved the target to top 10. Everyone is using a couple of packs plus their full regen each boss
    &HorseURodeInOn 535775522
    TDF Camel 318089536
    Primary Hook 200935938

Officer of The Dutch Fighters 291664130

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    55 player faction we manage to kill boss 1/15 with a whole 2 minutes to spare and only because 90% of members hit
    so we decided to stop since no way we can do a "normal" boss in 90 minutes and even if we could there was no way to finish all goals without spending vaults and vaults of gold

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    22 member faction, lowest stat member is 9bil attack, highest 900bil attack. Average of remaining members is approximately 90-100bil. We've attempted 2 bosses, the best we can get in 1hr is maybe 40% damage. We are not using health packs, and have since stopped completely.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    England's war machine 59/60 faction 0/15 kills and staying that way

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Full 60/60 faction top 250 sometimes 150 faction.... average PA is around 20-30Bil with 10+ members in the 50-60bil PA range.. We summoned first boss, 44 members hit their first PA and then we collectively used around another 25-30 or more (didn't actually count all of them) healthpacks to finish the first 1/15 boss with less than 60 secs to spare....

so we took the nite off and prayed that Gree doesn't "FIX" Frontline as well.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Top 5 faction : 12/15 , but aborted earlier today to rather farm beginner and normal bosses . Rewards suck bad and not worth completing
    Top 75 faction : 8/15 , also aborted , won't bother farming , having a competition to see who can guess what gree will screw up next ,

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Oh wow they are locking down threads for whining, imagine that. Fix your game and people wouldnt whine, offer customer service and people wouldnt whine or try to find new games to play.

Post Count
    For me it is unbelievable how the developpers of MW can ruine one of the most beloved events of this game. Well they have succeed in frustrating many players and factions by this terrible event.
    My faction 60 players top 100 has reached lvl 5 of the BEGINNER. Till we saw it has to be done in 30 minutes instead of 60 minutes. At this point we decided to stop. So for us end of the Raid Boss event.
    Now we even are not be able to finish a beginner event, i wonder how we are qualified. Starter, adspirant or something like that.
    I think only a handfull of top 25 teams might be able to finish this, but will get troubles in the next round.
    Gree, use your time on solving the many bugs which are still in the game, even in this Boss event again a couple of bugs.

Well in short, this absurd event is unplayable for i think 99% of the factions. Thanks Gree for giving us some free days.
    Last edited by Eduard; 04-10-2015 at 09:50 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I also started playing DomiNations last night and really enjoy it. May be just what I need to finally quit feeding into this insanity of waiting for things to get better yet they get worse and worse.

Post Count
    Merged my two test factions, didn't even make a dent using PAs. Waste of time.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    top 75 team this last war summoned beginner one one person got reward(is how we found out about the drop item glitch) stopped even trying.... now hour left we taking a beginner boss down out of boredom... I agree with general consensus this blows.. is why I now use word gree In place of several colorful words ie.. gree me, gree off, you don't stand a chance in gree .. and the list goes on and on