Goodbye, Kingdom Age. Go [Self-Censored]

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Goodbye, Kingdom Age. Go [Self-Censored]

Post Count

Goodbye, Kingdom Age. Go [Self-Censored]

Well, obviously you realized you jacked stuff up with the multi-million unit stat rewards, and now it seems that your fix is simply removing the army attack from everything but raiding.

I'm ******* done. Go to hell, crash and burn, declare bankruptcy, whatever. It's obviouss you don't give a whit about the players, and I hope it bites you all in the rear end because of it.

To those I've played with, best of luck with life, may your next iOS game treat you better and remember that its players are people, not wallets. To those who've constantly raided me, go eat a ****, love you very much. Sailor Scouts / Sailing Alpacas, my first home, Vachau, you've done good, if you're still around.

DRAGON WARRIORS FOR LIFE, KIDDOS.

Peace out.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Post Count
    Lys i dont know you good but i hope you wont retier because of this.
    You know that they change things back,i am shure it will be all as it use to be.
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    Thanks for the shout out, buddy. I wish you the cleanest oysters and a Gree-free life forever.
    The Sailing Alpacas

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I feel like every week you come on and say you are leaving KA. I look forward to next week's thread.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    Lys i dont know you good but i hope you wont retier because of this.
    You know that they change things back,i am shure it will be all as it use to be.
    We don't know that Greedy will change anything back. It's all one bad decision after another. It's impossible to tell the difference between bugs/mistakes and actual changes.

Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    I feel like every week you come on and say you are leaving KA. I look forward to next week's thread.
    It just wouldn't be a war cycle without one of Lys' "I'm quitting, and this time I really mean it" threads.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    and, /thread
    Hi guys