Any other changes to Frontline event besides 30 min format? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any other changes to Frontline event besides 30 min format?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by poopda pants View Post
    Thank you. That would be appreciated
    Hello Pants

This is what I got from the Raid Boss team.

"The TKR-1001 boss is a little different from previous ones in that this event is split into 3 stages. This current event is Stage 1. Stage 2 will be next week, and Stage 3 will be the week after. Also the loot threshold for this boss was lowered, making the chances to get loot items much better then in previous bosses.

Our team is reviewing this event’s performance closely and will adjust the next stages accordingly."

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-12 View Post
    Hello Waffle,
    There is no point on running a beta, when you guys don’t actually listen to the problems provided to you when testing things out.
    Might want to work on that part first before running a beta, Perhaps an ALPHA...
    I can not speak for all feature teams but I do take beta feedback very seriously and try to do what is best for the Frontline/Street Assault events and our players.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    thanks for the prompt feedback waffleking. I think that is the best communication we have seen here in I don't know...forever!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffleking View Post
    Hello Pants

This is what I got from the Raid Boss team.

"The TKR-1001 boss is a little different from previous ones in that this event is split into 3 stages. This current event is Stage 1. Stage 2 will be next week, and Stage 3 will be the week after. Also the loot threshold for this boss was lowered, making the chances to get loot items much better then in previous bosses.

Our team is reviewing this event’s performance closely and will adjust the next stages accordingly."
    Thanks Waffleking that was quick. However, the boss health is ridiculously high and most of us have actually given up.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I can not speak for all feature teams but I do take beta feedback very seriously and try to do what is best for the Frontline/Street Assault events and our players.
    This is why frontline for the most part works well.. Pass on your work ethic to the other teams please... Thank you for the much needed communication.. VERY much appreciated.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by narsly View Post
    This is why frontline for the most part works well.. Pass on your work ethic to the other teams please... Thank you for the much needed communication.. VERY much appreciated.
    No problem

I try to be as active as I can in the forums though I will usually only respond to Fontline/Street Assault posts =)

I am glad I could help you guys/gals and I will try to always be this prompt in replies when I am not busy with the team working on your FL/SA events.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by poopda pants View Post
    Thanks Waffleking that was quick. However, the boss health is ridiculously high and most of us have actually given up.
    Hello Pants

The RB team has taken all your feedback into account and you will see changes to the second stage of this event. I know it can be frustrating but please hang in there and I bet you see a change in the second stage of this event.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hello Pants

The RB team has taken all your feedback into account and you will see changes to the second stage of this event. I know it can be frustrating but please hang in there and I bet you see a change in the second stage of this event.
    Again... AWESOME feedback! thank you so much! The problem most will have with the fix you suggest is that not many teams will complete stage one.. not even close.. So stage two and three don't matter much...

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hello No BS

We do have some new changes coming down the road but we will be running a beta before we roll these out to the public. For this event the only change will be the war times being moved to 30 minutes instead of an hour. Stay tuned for more details later in the month about new features we will be adding to Frontline.
    Hi Waffle king,

Thanks for responding. Definitely appreciate the 2-way feedback. Just want to point that actually there was another change to the Frontline event, the following units power have increased FL Elite Gunner is now 11,945 and FL Main Carrier is 32,000. Guess it done to give an advantage back to Gold spenders. But it's not a problem, just means a change in playing strategy. At least it is not a drastic move like previously when a lot of lower power units were removed from the game play, which frustrated players that had accumulated those affected units.