TY Gree for ruining raid boss, what was a player favorite.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TY Gree for ruining raid boss, what was a player favorite.

Lurker
    Post Count

TY Gree for ruining raid boss, what was a player favorite.

The way you guys have changed this event all at once is very discouraging, many members in my faction and on chat are talking about quitting. You made the point requirements ridiculous and now fixed that but still only have an hour instead of 2, and no more overlapping levels. This is the one event where almost everyone would participate and now that good raid boss event feeling is gone, good job 👍🏽. What's most ironic is that you (Gree) have to be thinking about how you can make more money, meanwhile it seems that it's the players who spend on gold who are most discouraged, again I say good job 👍🏽. I want to get in a "if it ain't broke don't fix it" reference but I'm afraid that would be lost on you all at Gree. Anyway I'm done venting, hope you guys get ur act together.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gree's motto is:
    If it's broke, break it harder

Post Count
    waiting for them to screw up FL then will be full house
    485046391 & 565411567

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldor Sir View Post
    waiting for them to screw up FL then will be full house

...which should not be difficult at all, as this is their daily job ....

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Do you mean other than not counting deploys at the end of battles, a ton of popups that require a game reload during deployment, and server crashes in the final hour that lock many players out?
    EZ Brotherhood Officer

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselPowered View Post
    Do you mean other than not counting deploys at the end of battles, a ton of popups that require a game reload during deployment, and server crashes in the final hour that lock many players out?
    I'm fully confident they can find a way to screw it up much worse than that. We are talking about Gree here...and they are EXPERTS at ruining games. They will probably up the price of each gunner to $1b each and reduce its strength by half. They will make each battle be comprised of 50 teams instead of just 3. Oh, and SUP will be one of the 50 teams you face in every single battle.

Hopefully these ideas help Gree finish off whats left to ruin in the game, and finally let it burn completely to the ground.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Gree would be one of those excellent college case-studies examining mismanagement, incompetence and alienating customers to their brand. Yes I meant overalll brand not just the game of Modern War. Not only have they turned me off to this game but ANY Gree game. Our 40 member team is evaluating a dozen or so other games. A Gree produced game was a non-starter in the selection criteria.
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    p.s. We would welcome any suggestions. It obviously has to have team play. We don't wont to have to stay glued to our devices to play (it should be a game, not a job). It has to be balanced. We would prefer an outright purchased game over one with in-app purchases so that strategy amounts to more than how wide you can open your wallet.
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
    Gree would be one of those excellent college case-studies examining mismanagement, incompetence and alienating customers to their brand.
    Funny that you should say that. I have that same thought all the time...seriously. You could write a dissertation about it. It may have already happened....

Post Count
    the complete lack of ANY response from GReeD is overwhelming but not unexpected!
    485046391 & 565411567

Post Count
    Gree has diversified their business strategy. The management team has signed a mega-deal for comedic forum traffic.

Create game
    Introduce bugs and whack design changes
    Forum traffic, funny stuff
    Profit!

Seriously, each event = fantastic forum posts, much better entertainment than MW.