Raid Boss Event will now be referred to as FUBAR - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Raid Boss Event will now be referred to as FUBAR

Post Count
    I smashed the epic bosses every 2 to 3 minutes except for when I was sleeping. When I woke up during the night, I would kill a boss. I clocked a good 1000+ kills on the boss and I earned a PA of 156b damage. No possible way to kill 5000 bosses without outside help. The event is bad, no need to defend it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Did your faction mates do the same? I bet they did not. 156b is solid job....

Post Count
    Many in my faction did. We did a merger with our best players between 2 faction. Seems like it was not enough.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    Many in my faction did. We did a merger with our best players between 2 faction. Seems like it was not enough.
    60 members with your attack could easily drop that boss bro. Just sayin..

Post Count
    Regen times were still killer, plus not everyone can be on all the time

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    im right about everything I have said so far. If you don't see it then you shouldn't play this game. It's that simple.
    Stop digging a bigger hole for yourself. Your argument has merit and would be supported by the majority of top ten teams if you kept it to masters or whatever the highest tier is. You're just losing credibility by not acknowledging that the easier tiers are meant for the lower factions to complete.

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    My mini account has the exact same raid boss damage as my main account. Level 192 / 135b and level 314 and 135b. This problem has almost zero to do with length of time playing and almost everything to do with epic boss loot.

Just know that if you are new, you can EXPECT some events that you cannot finish. Also know it doesn't matter also.
    Funny you mention those stats and all the bosses you have told others to summon, because those are pretty crappy stats for all your effort. My mini 50 levels lower was hitting 175b and my main was at around 210b, again 40+ lower levels than yours. But I guess you must be right.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    well east coast, I don't know what to tell you other than your teammates are not putting in anywhere near the same efforts you are. Maybe this is your problem. If all had 175-210b attack and you can't finish? lol

Also, I never said I summoned that many bosses. I wouldn't ever do that.. Lmao
    Last edited by MAD NUGGETT; 04-12-2015 at 12:00 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    I don't know of anyone has mentioned that regen times are were longer than normal on the last raid boss for all of my faction teammates. I usually regen to ful in 45 minutes. This past raid boss it took me 57 minutes to full regen. I don't know why they would take away my regen time.

Banned
    Post Count
    60 members with your attack could easily drop that boss bro. Just sayin..
    It would be a miracle to be able to have 60 members on at all given times. Unless you recruited only USA players or all Europe or all in same time zone. Most factions it is not feasible to have the full faction on at all given times. There is work, school, sleep family time etc. If we had all 60 on at every given moment we could finish more bosses, but I won't tell my faction they can't sleep.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    It would be a miracle to be able to have 60 members on at all given times. Unless you recruited only USA players or all Europe or all in same time zone. Most factions it is not feasible to have the full faction on at all given times. There is work, school, sleep family time etc. If we had all 60 on at every given moment we could finish more bosses, but I won't tell my faction they can't sleep.
    Didn't say they had to be all on at the same time but just full. If they all have 175b - 200b then they are super active and dropping these bosses is nothing. Wake up

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    I don't know of anyone has mentioned that regen times are were longer than normal on the last raid boss for all of my faction teammates. I usually regen to ful in 45 minutes. This past raid boss it took me 57 minutes to full regen. I don't know why they would take away my regen time.
    No dude, no temp boosts this round.. Herp derp

Banned
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=MAD NUGGETT;1496710]No dude, no temp boosts this round.. Herp derp[/Q

I never had any temp health regen bonuses. I have had 45 minutes until full before temp bonuses were released. You miss the whole point nugget about current boss. Our average FA is between 60-80 billion. You can be unrealistic and say none of us tried hard enough as that's not the case. We killed 3 and gave up. That was beginners. You have the Ssumption I believe that factions just are not trying hard enough and want everything easy, you are dead wrong. There is no satisfaction in completing an over easy event, and there is no satisfaction in trying to beat a ridiculous one. You may get your wish as many players will not bother anymore with it and quit, then the huge gold spenders can keep fighting with there wallets all in vain as they have no one to look down upon anymore. Derpa derpa

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    please send a ticket and a lovely gree customer support agent will get right on that. You probably have a health regen faction boost problem if the whole team is experiencing this. I suggest leaving your current faction to another one and test this theory. Herp derp

Banned
    Post Count
    please send a ticket and a lovely gree customer support agent will get right on that. You probably have a health regen faction boost problem if the whole team is experiencing this. I suggest leaving your current faction to another one and test this theory. Herp derp
    I am sure I will get a fast helpful response. Lol