DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Raid Boss Event will now be referred to as FUBAR

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Raid Boss Event will now be referred to as FUBAR

Seriously Gree, I can't believe you screwed up my favorite event this badly. Every part of it was flawed. Nothing can be salvaged - pull the event and try to do better next time. At least get someone to log onto the game and try the quests before releasing it to the masses.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Helios Von Elisar View Post
    Seriously Gree, I can't believe you screwed up my favorite event this badly. Every part of it was flawed. Nothing can be salvaged - pull the event and try to do better next time. At least get someone to log onto the game and try the quests before releasing it to the masses.
    GREE's beta test is the actual live event with the total Modern War community.
    If it works they go on to the next event.
    If it doen't work they go on to the next event.
    Que Sera, Sera
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00

Post Count
    RB is waaaaaayyyyyyyyy beyond FUBAR!!!! but the whole game is sadly SNAFU
    485046391 & 565411567

Post Count
    lol, I would not be surprised at all if GREE actually named the next RB "General Fubar."

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Be careful...they are shutting down threads and sending warnings if you excercise your free speach by commenting on them!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think the raid boss is finally done right for once. Too many players expect these events to be free or just show up and win. Gree adds a small challenge to the event and the community loses their minds. +1 gree. Finally an event to separate the good and organized and the lazy. Too bad the prizes are so bad that 20 of these events couldn't cause separation. Oh gree

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    I think the raid boss is finally done right for once. Too many players expect these events to be free or just show up and win. Gree adds a small challenge to the event and the community loses their minds. +1 gree. Finally an event to separate the good and organized and the lazy. Too bad the prizes are so bad that 20 of these events couldn't cause separation. Oh gree
    I agree not everyone should be able to do Masters, but there is something seriously wrong when 3 year vets are having to pump a ton of gold into a beginners mode.

This is a great way for actual beginners to have some early success so Gree can increase their player base 😒

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Disagree, a "small challenge" would not make an event unplayable to over 90% of the factions who play the game.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl47a View Post
    Disagree, a "small challenge" would not make an event unplayable to over 90% of the factions who play the game.
    99.9% of factions can barely dent this event. my faction is top 100 and we are thrilled we just finished 5/15 on Beginner! (kill a boss in 30 minutes). this event is beyond FUBAR and SNAFU, there has to be a new terminology...oh yeah...it's been gree'd.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Well sir, we know you spend a lot on fool's gold, which only your faction really gives 2 shizz, but how much do you spend on food for that high horse you ride around on? Don't worry, it will soon only be you and the rest of the top 10 teams showing each other screen shots of your once mighty pixel armies that you paid real money for. I can see you all gathered at the local watering hole singing "glory days" together...or perhaps "we are the champions" as a sup request. You people crack me up!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No one wants an easy event, if events were easy to complete then the game would become boring very quickly. I'm all for an event that is challenging, but one which can be overcome with most if not all of a faction pitching in. This event does not (for the vast majority) fit that description. Sure the top factions can do it, and bully for them...the vast majority can't. It's that simple, nothing to do with laziness..the numbers are massively skewed against us....result being an unplayable event. That is the sorry truth.

Post Count
    I agree that prestige and masters should be difficult; however, the term "Beginner" implies that most factions should be able to complete it. "Normal" implies that at least half the of the factions should be able to do it. When top 10 teams are opting out of the first day of the Raid Boss, its a sign that the event is to difficult and not well thought out. The reason factions are struggling with the event is definitely not because of laziness.
    Last edited by Allday; 04-10-2015 at 11:00 AM.

Post Count
    Wow, just wow.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    That's right folks, you heard it right, the event is better. Personally I feel the bosses should be double the strength they are now but have 10x better prizes. Right now, the event doesn't matter too much because the prizes are not as good. Make a bunch of tiers, do what you can. Any organized t150 or better team can complete this event. Just saying. Btw, I'm not in sup, I'm just a top 50 who also cannot complete beginners raid boss. Lol. Has nothing to do with the event being wrong, it has to do with the team showing up or not...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    That's right folks, you heard it right, the event is better. Personally I feel the bosses should be double the strength they are now but have 10x better prizes. Right now, the event doesn't matter too much because the prizes are not as good. Make a bunch of tiers, do what you can. Any organized t150 or better team can complete this event. Just saying. Btw, I'm not in sup, I'm just a top 50 who also cannot complete beginners raid boss. Lol. Has nothing to do with the event being wrong, it has to do with the team showing up or not...
    My faction of 47 players - ranging in strength from 6 billion to near 600 billion could not defeat a single BEGINNER boss.

The event IS wrong. It is nothing to do with laziness, which you seem to be suggesting (again)is the issue here.

If a beginner boss is beyond the capabilities of the vast majority of players, then it is clear that the event is messed up.

Making the bosses double the strength they were today would kill the game stone dead for all but the strongest factions, and would bring the day of reckoning much closer much quicker for the game as a whole.
    Last edited by Carl47a; 04-10-2015 at 03:34 PM.