Stats in attacking ?!?!? - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Stats in attacking ?!?!?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Relic, thanks. For whatever has been done or not. We would still like to have an explanation on this change.

At the least, this war is not completely a fraud. Enjoy the war my friends, apologies for being talkative as a noob writer. Alas, I am still not at "articulate author"

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Looks like it's back to normal,
    Wonder if they will tell us what happened to cause all this.
    Daily player

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    Looks like it's back to normal,
    Wonder if they will tell us what happened to cause all this.
    The sad thing is that Gree probably wanted to make the change for war, but was too incompetent to get it done.
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    wise decision to set it back - just wish we didn't need to stress for a day :-)

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hey everyone,

I'm happy to confirm that the war stats have returned to normal, I apologize the war started off with such a game-impacting issue. I will continue to communicate with the team that there is still changes to attacking the same player outside of the war.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks relic. Sorry I had to word the messages strongly. Human too.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    But i agree with Laura this way more people have targets on war
    Yea, you would agree that this game-breaking bug is a good thing.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weakling View Post
    Thanks relic. Sorry I had to word the messages strongly. Human too.
    I appreciate your apology! You didn't break the Code of Conduct so no worries at all. You voiced frustration without using profanity so it's all good here.

The stats should be fixed in all aspects of the game. If you are still noticing that there's issues outside of the PvP, please submit a ticket to Support or PM me with the info.

Thank you

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    My only problem with these high temp boosts is it is rendering me relatively useless as a GG .
    We are around 150 , every team we have been matched up against has had someone that can beat me now but wouldn't have been able to with out the immense Attack boost from the maps . I still score at will , but I'm level 219 so I'm giving more points out than than I am scoring

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    My only problem with these high temp boosts is it is rendering me relatively useless as a GG .
    We are around 150 , every team we have been matched up against has had someone that can beat me now but wouldn't have been able to with out the immense Attack boost from the maps . I still score at will , but I'm level 219 so I'm giving more points out than than I am scoring
    Two mini's mega hitting can take out a gg, don't think their stats have ever mattered doing this,
    Daily player

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    People will always hit highest level. If you leave the losses will just go downward to the next highest level. Don't worry.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    Two mini's mega hitting can take out a gg, don't think their stats have ever mattered doing this,
    True - but with the high bonus , that isn't always necessary any more - with the intel given out some players can just hit me once and they win and score big

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Just wanted to post that the stat inflation isn't only affecting top 100 teams - in fact in might be hurting us second 100 teams more because there are more players at levels 135 -190 that are in the 2-5. Bil Range in Attack : my defense is 4.2. Bil so I am a nice target :