Stats in attacking ?!?!? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stats in attacking ?!?!?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    yep jnsolberg is on the money as always .. if gree follow this path then every single % boost for our armies that many of us spent countless hours and ££££`s fighting for became worthless overnight.
    the only event left that will use armies as a factor will be Raid boss which doesn't take any % bonuses into account, do the developers even understand their own game ???????????

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gree has a long history of stupid decisions that infuriate players. But this? This is by far the dumbest thing that Gree has ever done.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hey GREE, second post. Where is your famed customer service? Don't even bother to say hi?

I know you are in a very bad situation right now, cos whatever you say will definitely be lambasted by logic from all your players.

Come on, all you moderators, be a man, do the right thing. Talk when you have questions directed at you. Don't cower with your head in the sand hole.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Third post. Still expecting a reply. As do all my friends playing KA.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Fourth post. Still awaiting. At this rate I shall earn my stripes as an "articulate author" with no difficulty. Much like the way GREE changes the landscape: unfairly.

Nah, think I'd probably be banned.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Fifth, this probably is a new low in customer service to accompany the lowest decision in the game so far. At least they are being consistent. Hmmm

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gree - what is the point of the war rewards if primary stats no longer count. Boosts aren't used n HRB so why should we war for these.

And we spent lots of money for stats that are now useless. Sounds like fraud to me....

Why do you keep screwing with us????

If we had more time there would be a boycott - but we are coming hard if you don't fix this....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Was hoping to get up today, and read a reply from gree. That gave us information on what they are doing.
    But still nothing
    Daily player

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Timing is so crazy too - they spent this cycle massively inflating our stats and take them away for war - what are they thinking???

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hey everyone,

I apologize for the delayed reply. I have asked for clarification on this and as soon as I have an answer for you, I will post it in this thread.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hey everyone,

I apologize for the delayed reply. I have asked for clarification on this and as soon as I have an answer for you, I will post it in this thread.
    Relic, while I don't speak for everyone, I think everyone understands you are a community manager and mod, not a programmer for Gree. So we appreciate your post and looking into this. That being said...war starts in about a half hour. Can you go kick someone in the butt to get an answer ASAP?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hi relic,

I don't know you nor do you me, and it's a good thing cos I hate to know the person I need to bash for my answers now.

1. When are we getting the "answers"?

2. Who shall be the brave man to answer why there was this change?

3. Does your team realized you have removed the principal gaming expectations that millions of dollars were spent on? Do you realise that we have been pouring money to horde troops and build a bigger stat account so we can pretend to be better than the non spender in the next cycle for the past 4 years?

4. By changing this basic concept of principal stat pvp, do you realise you have rendered past dollars and time spend on this game useless?

5. Do you realise,after point 3 and 4, that this constitutes a deprivation of the principal gaming experience we are seeking? And therefore we are not getting what we ____ paid for?

Thank you, you are the only channel of redress and you have to get us these answers

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yes- Thank You Relic.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Relic, we are now minutes away from the last war many players will probably participate in, let alone spend on. And your management or game team have been contacted since 10 hours ago since the new format is implemented.

And we still await the your answers. This is not the usual small complains we have before war or events that you can ignore. This time it is different. It is a MAJOR ISSUE THAT AFFECTS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN PAYING YOUR SALARIES FOR.

We paid money to get a gaming experience promised. So far, the change indicates that you have failed to deliver what you promised for our payments and the lack of answers reflect no redress outlets from the developer.

I repeat. We are not getting what we have paid for.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    War is back to old formula where Army stats matter. Attacking someone out of war is still messed up. But atleast this war isn't a complete disaster