Stats in attacking ?!?!?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stats in attacking ?!?!?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Stats in attacking ?!?!?

Please PLEASE tell us you didn't just change the game, hours before war, removing all stats except equipment factored in when attacking.

Basically nullifying thousands of dollars spent, tens of thousands of hours playing, and changing this into a game of chance on who got luckiest opening chests with equipment in them.

PLEASE don't say you did that. That would be the final straw. You're better off just announcing the game is shutting down

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    If this is another major change without notice right before a war, I'm done with this game
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Can only hope it is a mistake and will be fixed before war. If this is a perment change, then gree has successfully ruin this game. They have been trying pretty hard recently.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This is clearly a mistake. Otherwise the primary stats and bonuses have zero purposes and most of the rewards are useless.

The better question is why does Gree always screw things up like this. It's so bad is cannot be an accident.

I think there is some psychology reason for screwing things up. Maybe to get us riled up and increase spending when they fix it. It is impossible to be this accidentally incompetent.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Would say I can't belive it...but unfortunately I can, even with numerous posts from gree about not doing major changes right before war again as every time they did, it caused huge problems.
    If it was April 1, would have thought it was a joke.
    Daily player

Post Count
    An intern must have stayed late after the KA manager went home and started turning dials. Pay no attention to the insane stat inflation during EB and health potion flood this RB. Using Hero A/D only for attacks is just a display error our support ticket will tell us ..... Except for the insane loss to a much weaker player because you reset your skill points to Hero to finish the EB legendary event. Gem to reset skills each event, suckers. I'm sure war will in no way reflect this new game play paradigm. The VP of Revenue has spoken.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hello GREE, or whoever is so evidently trying your best to either rile us up or trying to add some excitement into this coming war.

This change is by far the best joke you have come up with for the past 4 years and counting.

If the war is going to be in this pvp calculation format, everyone can hit anyone by simply resetting your skill points. Please note, all the money spent for the past 3 weeks leading to this war is worth nothing, notwithstanding the total amounts of cash spent over the past 4 years that have been rendered useless by some of the jokes implemented recently.

People spent money to play the game. Please have someone on your end to sit down, take a deep breath and think how this change is going to affect this coming war. Really not going to be very welcomed to your whale accounts, this I can assure you.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    guys and gals,

you are responding as if gree cares what you have done to build up your account.

they don't care. they never have and they never will.

either buy more gems and tap your way to happiness; or don't buy any gems and tap they way YOU want to.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've got to say, I don't disagree with anything said above. We need a response Gree. Tell us what you intend or we will assume the worst. Just tell us you are ending the game...we will be mad, but no worse than now. Yes, we will ask Apple for refunds and get them. Why delay it??

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    This demands a QUICK response from GREE, indeed every bonus ever achieved is useless if this logic is used in WAR.

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Its a late 1st April joke of GREE
    The Red Baron TRB

Post Count
    the only possible answer from us would be to stop playing and to stop spending money until this is changed back/repaired whatever....
    But what are we doing? The first are already spending gems to reset skill points....
    And even there is the next bug... when they introduced the 'new' battle system (now the old one.... with 3 values) they told us that the hero attack/defense is influenced by skill points on hero strength (what would be logic) - but this was never true. Hero attack/defense is only influenced by skill points on army attack/defense (what's complete nonsense...)

And even if we would accept the new basic change: The worse thing is again that it happens without warning a few hours before battle starts - again player will quit the game and the officers and founders of the guilds will be again in a bad situation.
    (Oh... I forgot.... there is a warning: Everytime I start the game there is the 'GREE' logo in the right corner....)

We definitely need an official statement concerning this problem.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    im not gonna waste my breath asking for explanations or begging for change... I`m just gonna sit back and wait to see if Gree pull their heads out of their asses before war, if not I will fight so as not to let down my guilds and my friends and walk away from this game for good on Monday.... I didn't spend years building my accounts and spending thousands just to have it nullified in one move. hopefully they come to their senses but if not they`ve probably done me a favour because I never thought I would leave the game until now adios amigos

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's got to be a display error. When you raid, you get the normal display.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    nope not a display error im losing to people I can easily beat every day