Stats in attacking ?!?!? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stats in attacking ?!?!?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lol. I just noticed I've been registered for over 3 years. Jan 2012. WTF is wrong with me?

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    My opinion, the reward bonus on top of the unit is low so all aimed at your guild making top 10, so I'm in TCK top 35 guild and when matched against FIB I turn the game off for an hour as really no point in hitting a lvl 30 player, however now I can prob beat a range of high LVL members, Gree have done this on purpose to create a fairly level playing field in match ups and wins will just come down to which guild throws the most gems at that battle, strategy is all gone but top 10 will just spend spend spend as normal

Post Count
    I really hope that this change is not permanent,or will be just for one event but i know that lots of people (top players)will rage quit because of this

But i agree with Laura this way more people have targets on war
    Last edited by DragCro; 04-10-2015 at 01:12 AM.
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura TCK View Post
    My opinion, the reward bonus on top of the unit is low so all aimed at your guild making top 10, so I'm in TCK top 35 guild and when matched against FIB I turn the game off for an hour as really no point in hitting a lvl 30 player, however now I can prob beat a range of high LVL members, Gree have done this on purpose to create a fairly level playing field in match ups and wins will just come down to which guild throws the most gems at that battle, strategy is all gone but top 10 will just spend spend spend as normal
    I bet you will still not win because top player will spend gems to adjust skill points for each event....

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    I think the main point from players is something like this: Gree needs to COMMUNICATE with its players. It is not a one-way street.

So Gree, what the F&@$ is going on?
    I am editing my resume and adding Beta Tester.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    I bet you will still not win because top player will spend gems to adjust skill points for each event....
    Your 100% correct our guild will still loose but we will now score some cp but as before I just ran away and hid for an hour with my pathetic 3b lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So, under this format, why does it matter what you do in battle? If attack/def stats don't matter, who cares if you infantry attack bonus is eleventy billion percent? I don't get the point of this.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by War player View Post
    So, under this format, why does it matter what you do in battle? If attack/def stats don't matter, who cares if you infantry attack bonus is eleventy billion percent? I don't get the point of this.
    The attack bonus effects all three values... So also hero (attack)
    At least it did in the past....

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I don't think there's anymore to add for me here, everything has been said already. Grant pretty much covered it all, but I want to be added in, in the group of not happy players and not just be quiet about it. This change is not okay. All those time and money spent to build the stats, and you take it away? Not a good way to treat your customers. I also hope it's a mistake somewhere and that it's not supposed to be only hero atk and def when attacking a player.

Pls fix this ASAP and pls say something here about it on the forum. I haven't seen any moderators here for quite some time, and I'm actually also beginning to wonder if you're gonna shut the game down.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think the bonuses like infantry attack (and alliance boosts) only impact primary stats - if these stats are no longer used in war then most of the war prizes have no game purpose except for raiding. Why would we gem for that?

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    By the way with the modification the rewards, both units and items are gone.
    I think there was a minimum attack number behind we cannot get now.
    The Red Baron TRB

Lurker
    Post Count
    Another point I have not seen mentioned yet, is the fact that all the temporary attack war bonuses are now pointless. If all that is considered is attack/defense skill points, added 20% to our attack means nothing.

Post Count
    Meh...yawn...I'm not surprised at this failure, lack of communication, and complete incompetence. Find something new to do with your time, folks. Go outside, read a book, spend time with your family, no more tapping while driving, exercise more...

The mass exodus of players will render this game as empty as Lys's prior threats of quitting.
    The Sailing Alpacas

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Conquest attack bonuses do increase the hero strength during the war

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacock View Post
    Conquest attack bonuses do increase the hero strength during the war
    This is true. What's useless is all the boosts to infantry, magic, machine, beast and alliance that we've been winning for so many years. That's why people are mad. Why should anyone fight in this war? For more useless boosts?

Maybe for the top 200 prize, -2% building payout time. But wait, all that means is that eventually, all your buildings become collectible while you sleep, and someone else collects for you.

Maybe for the top 500 prize, a -2% upgrade time bonus. That one is actually worth something.
    What a Great War we've got here!
    Purple Squirrel