DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern war shuting up shop

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Modern war shuting up shop

So I guess Gree are closing MW. Its a nasty tactic creating error after error forcing players to quit the game so that Gree arent liable for the thosands of £s in refunds because players will have quit on their own free will.

This is the only logical reason or why else would you continue to employ a team that are so often and consistently cocking everything up?

Taking folders out of player and faction vaults.

Grossly miscalculating damage required for reward 256b on BEGINNER lvl my FA Is only 37b. (Changed to 500k from one extreme to the other)

Drastically changing event prizes half way through event.(1.3b att reduced to 133m att).

Running too many events at once

Constant lack of communication.

And that is this weekend alone.

I will give MW 1 month at best if I dont see improvements im gone to another game and it wont be a Gree one.

We dont want free refills or free gold.
    WE WANT A GAME A GAME THAT PLAYS WELL AND RUNS SMOOTH & HASSLE FREE

Please sort the game out or just pull the plug and give everyone a break

Pink Viper

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Modern War is not shutting down, just so everyone is clear.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Whats happening then nothing is rite these days?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Would you please reconsider and actually shut it down. This game is just terrible. Thanks in advance.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    You are quick to reply that your not closing the doors but not so quick to answer a simple question, why is that?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Maybe not today, but it will eventually. Funny thing is that the folks at your office have full control of accelerating the timeline.

All my best,

Robes
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    I think what Relic meant was that it wasn't shutting down but going to be kicked from the app store.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Maybe ill keep posting that the game is shutting down until i get booted or get an answer to my question of what is happening to the game

Articulate Author johnnybravoo77's Avatar
    Post Count
    Then why are people leaving the game in groves? I know you cant fix the game, but if i were you id polish up that resume, cause this game is going downhill in a rocket ship.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I left the game, I still play new platform base games with my old clan mates, and I keep in touch with the ones still playing MW but I do agree, get. A refund for this game if you can, or gree straighten out these problems with every event

Post Count
    I agree, gree is doing a wonderful job at shutting down game! Not very many are having fun playing the game as it is. If it's not fun, then why bother!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Then how do you explain the message I got from gree.

"We are no longer restoring accounts. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause. Check back for future updates."

I got this when I tried to have my account restored to a new phone. Seems to me that somebody at gree let the cat out of the bag. I'm done. Boom Beach here I come.

Post Count
    Yes it does look that way, I'm in a top 25 and we have had three veteran players leave in the last two days, and I know of a lot more in the top factions have left as well and/or seriously thinking it too.

MW is getting very boring the last 4mths I'd say for myself, the puch for Apollo and they bring out the bigger units obliterating that idea, closing shop with this new ridiculous Raid Boss, Long WD events boring as hell (4day max imo) and the list goes on..... No wonder people are giving it the finger and closing shop.

even buying gold isn't worth the top prizes anymore, its a joke and GREE really need to pull their fingers out and start listening to the MW community and what they want, of course keep their foundation, but you have to listen to what the players want and keep them happy to keep going strong.

IMO.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by major willy View Post
    Then how do you explain the message I got from gree.

"We are no longer restoring accounts. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause. Check back for future updates."

I got this when I tried to have my account restored to a new phone. Seems to me that somebody at gree let the cat out of the bag. I'm done. Boom Beach here I come.
    if this statement is true then at least one of the mods should at least explain to us why gree is no longer restoring accounts anymore. if its not true then a mod should at least say its bull crap and don't believe anything this guy is saying.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Nope. This is what I received. If I knew how to upload the email I would. Explain how and I will. Mods need to explain this asap. This is complete bs. i laugh every time a mod says it's not true. How long will they keep going or do they even know. Thank you to the gree employee who sent this. Confirms my suspicion. And no GREE I will not post who sent. An honest employee will not be fired because of my post. Get it straight and learn how to run an HONEST business.