Ideas from an ex MW junkie

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ideas from an ex MW junkie

Consistent Contributor fofito30's Avatar
    Post Count

Ideas from an ex MW junkie

Hello my friends, some might remember me other would say who the is this guy, but for whatever reason you out there still come to this forum I beg you to read.
    Like some of you got hooked on MW way back when the game was owned by Funzio and most of the servers were working, moderators had the courtesy to at least reply and have an interest for the feel of the community - they even mingled in forum-, events were interesting because we were not bombarded with non stopping events - we even had a day off after a WD weekend- and most important to some, when we sent a ticket at least techies wrote back with an answer, we were not taken for granted.
    After almost 3 long years of Gree ownership this game is doomed, non stop events with multiple glitches, servers collapsing left and right and the hacking scandals that been ever present since Gree took over - don't care if it's blamed on Birds or however they call themselves now or SUP or whatever smart name they changed to, the truth is that a multitude of players play this money game for free thanks to Gree's ineptitude and complicity.
    Now, nothing we can do about that, right? After all we hooked thinking we will amass the biggest stats this game ever seen, those 100 k units turn into 1 million then 100 mill, now I hear 1 Billion. Where does it end? It will never end until one of this days the good people at Gree decides it's time to shut down servers for good and your invincible army is no longer in the smart phone or tablet.
    For a while kept reading about all sort of complaints and how happy people are playing free gold, there is no such thing as playing this game for free. Whether you not buying iTunes to google play or charging you CC's, keep in mind that on the very least you spending invaluable time from other more important activities. True most of all do it for the friendships made on the side chat apps factions and players download to stay in touch, it's not less true that once you leave this game there is a life that's is as fulfilling and fun or more than being glued to the game while having dinner with your loved ones or at a business meeting or waking up in the middle of the night to the alarm of WD battle of FL push even time to hit the boss because your full of energy.
    I finally let go of the game last January, after 3 years at the top with the best factions there been, WWW, VFF, SUP/OSW and then Pirates. Do I miss my friends, not really, we still get I touch on Groupme everyday to chat and joke, to post pics and laugh at each other. Do I miss MW? Not a second, actually found a pretty much better game app that isn't as expensive nor time consuming, graphics are far better and no hacking nor glitch so far. That game is Clash of Clans and I invite you all to look at it and regain your life.
    Last edited by legalious; 04-09-2015 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Language

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Clash is a much better game. Less costly and after 6+ months 100% bug free.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    +++1trillion except COC isn't for me but I am looking and when I find the right game .. history is what I will be called

Post Count
    DomiNations. Similar to CoC but fairly new so can still get in at the ground level.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I invite yall to play command and conquer Tiberium alliances. I will be starting a main alliance on a brand new server. Will have room for fifty then will open sub alliances under team banner. Haven't played since server 26. Excited to start over on it again. I'll post more detail soon

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    DomiNations. Similar to CoC but fairly new so can still get in at the ground level.
    That's funny. Not the haha kind.

I just downloaded it today from a free gold ad within MW.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    DomiNations and Call of Duty Heroes.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrey Allen View Post
    I invite yall to play command and conquer Tiberium alliances. I will be starting a main alliance on a brand new server. Will have room for fifty then will open sub alliances under team banner. Haven't played since server 26. Excited to start over on it again. I'll post more detail soon
    Is command and conquer like the old PC game I knew and loved? After this latest debacle, our team is, even as we speak, trying to decide on a new game. It's not a Gree game is it? None of us will play another Gree game. I'll check it out in the App Store. Thanks for the info.
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Yes it is. You build your base and farm green Tiberium to upgrade your base and blue to upgrade units. You fight to the center of the world to conquer the forgotten while taking on other alliances. You can create your own alliance or alliances or join one. Yiu earn cash from pvp or attacking forgotten bases to unlock more units like the mammoth tank and add special features to your units. You can play as GDI or NOD. Once a server has been conquered you can continue to play on it. I've been on server 26 for years. My alliance won but we continue to hold the center cause we can. It's just pvp now. Most teams just move to a new server once it's announced to start over. It's run by EA. the makers of madden. There are no glitches or bugs. You can even use programs to help you predetermin battle outcomes. They just ask that you don't attempt to steal money or Tiberium. It's free to play but most buy the 30 day triple pack for 15 bucks. It gives you a month of bonus repair time storage crates and increase attack storage tokens. I'm waiting for a new server announcement to start a new alliance on. I'm going to bring some season vets from server 26 with me. It's addictive like this but had an incredible strategy to it and plays like the old game It's PC only

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    I've quit MW and went to CoC and DomiNations, both takes a lot less time out of my day.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    IMO, you are right on all fronts, but I prefer to spend my days on Boom Beach and just recently Walking War Robots.

WWR is great because I just invite my Game Center friends to play when I want; and they can invite me when they want.

Remember the good old days when the other kids in the neighborhood would knock on your door asking you to come out and play?

I hit Gree pretty hard, in their bank account. That's the only way we win this game.

Post Count
    I'm going back to this game, https://www.fairylandgame.com

A lot more strategy involved, you can play for free and since 98% of the players are female it's a real hoot to wind them up.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor fofito30's Avatar
    Post Count
    Earlier today received a message from a moderator that's attached to this post, then proceeded to try and reply but got a second message that moderator chose not to receive replies. Since cant reach back to the person who believes my post or something I wrote violated the TOS then am placing it on open forum knowing it will get banned and never replied because those weak of mind and short on arguments can't take constructive criticism.

Dear whoever you are, first would request, not ask, but request for you to point out where in my 3 years writing have I broken your TOS regarding the use of "inappropriate language" and more to the point, how have I violated said TOS?
    Now that we are "communicating" and you sent me a warning, how about you take time to reply my countless tickets that since the end of October to mid November 2014 I wrote, sent and still awaiting a reply explaining the why was I locked out of my account for 4 weeks without the decency on your part of a reply.
    Moreover, have you stopped to think the why a player that constantly bought 2k gold on average per cycle stopped playing? Have you even consider to ask the why a high amount of players are leaving your game and app? Do you even care? Have you ever ask a lawyer, any lawyer, about the Fiduciary Duties you hold to your clients and your shareholders when this game go belly up on your watch and anyone might file action against you?
    Finally, do you even care anymore for the game and it's loyal clients?.
    Rest assure the answers are more important to you and your Board of Directors and fellow moderators/developers than they are to me as am no longer a MW junkie.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator
    Dear fofito30,

You have received a warning at GREE Forum.

Reason:
    -------
    Inappropriate Language

-------

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
    GREE Forum

Post Count
    I notice who edited your post, please send a note to Relic and Clementine as this is unacceptable and this moderator must be removed from this forum now.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    "You have received a warning at Gree forum".

Lol. How adorable. See, they do care.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit