There is only a finite amount of juice in an g****

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There is only a finite amount of juice in an g****

Articulate Author
    Post Count

There is only a finite amount of juice in an g****

GREE you are squeezing the life out of this onnce great game. You had probably the best app in the store. Great team play, fun, engaging etc etc.

You have systematically tried through ludicrous schemes to ever squeeze the fruit. You had the Golden Goose and you killed it.

Now all thats left are a few mouldy pips and a half eaten stale KFC thigh.

Raid Boss Cut to 1 hour timer with high health and lower rewards. We know you messed up last RB and created a farming culture for rewards but that was because once again no one thought through the ramifications of the absurd new features. All designed to get the tappers tapping.

Now you have on que ! Learched violently in the opposite direction to stop this happening, and again created even more problems.

In the words of a past First Lady Mrs Nancy Reagan .... Sort your *profanity removed* out !
    Last edited by Relic; 04-09-2015 at 03:00 PM. Reason: swear filter bypass

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lol the word g****. G r a p e is banned lol

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    g****.....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    G**** just freaking g****

Post Count
    Is this an April Fools joke? I sure hope so. I'll not make my rash "I quit" announcement just yet... but if this RB health is correct, and if I don't get the gold back for the folders I bought that disappeared, this is it for me. It's not fun anymore.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If these ppl spent more time fixing the game rather than over censoring the Forum we'd all feel a lot more like a juicy G****..

Consistent Contributor KillerDriller's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegaman View Post
    If these ppl spent more time fixing the game rather than over censoring the Forum we'd all feel a lot more like a juicy G****..
    They are spending to much time netcopping the forum. There is mo time to fix a broken game.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hello,

I will be sure to forward your sentiment on this to the team; however, I do have to ask that when feedback is reported that it is done civilly. Please don't bypass the swear filter, it's unnecessary.

Also, a reminder that the Community Team and the Development team have different functions. The Community team can't fix the game, only the Devs can. It is our responsibility to work on adhering forum rules, so when it's requested that we work on the game and not editing language on the forum - it's simply something we can't do. We're not programmers.

The reason the word g-r-a-p-e is edited is, sadly, the word for sexual assault is part of it and unfortunately the settings for vBulletin don't take into consideration that an inappropriate word can be part of an innocuous one.

Hope that clears everything up.

Post Count
    and that sums it up more time spent telling off your PAYING customers than talking to the monkeys throughly smelly stuff around the office it is a joke
    485046391 & 565411567

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Relic,

I think they need you to work with the development team. You guys are so good at "finding" TOS violations here, you guys might be able help the devs "find" and proof-read their work. The community managers seem to be very detailed-oriented. Just a suggestion.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    The Community team can't fix the game, only the Devs can.
    Wait. You think people can fix the game? Bless your heart.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The only way to get Gree to sort this out is hurting them in the pocket. Don't spend gold!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    Is this an April Fools joke? I sure hope so. I'll not make my rash "I quit" announcement just yet... but if this RB health is correct, and if I don't get the gold back for the folders I bought that disappeared, this is it for me. It's not fun anymore.
    Is it an April Fools joke saying you bought folders with gold? Even if it was free video gold, why would you buy folders with gold?

I know folders were removed but it probably would've taken a 60 man faction 2 minutes to get a few folders back.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hello,

I will be sure to forward your sentiment on this to the team; however, I do have to ask that when feedback is reported that it is done civilly. Please don't bypass the swear filter, it's unnecessary.

Also, a reminder that the Community Team and the Development team have different functions. The Community team can't fix the game, only the Devs can. It is our responsibility to work on adhering forum rules, so when it's requested that we work on the game and not editing language on the forum - it's simply something we can't do. We're not programmers.

The reason the word g-r-a-p-e is edited is, sadly, the word for sexual assault is part of it and unfortunately the settings for vBulletin don't take into consideration that an inappropriate word can be part of an innocuous one.

Hope that clears everything up.
    Relic, do you understand the concept of what is going on with this event?

1. All our folders disappeared, even the ones we paid real money for

2. The damage required to even receive a loot item is now set so high that in even a top 150 or top 100 team not a single person has a strong enough hit to qualify for loot from even the "weakest" beginner boss

3. The boss health is set so high that a top 100 team cannot even kill anything at all above a level 1 beginner boss.

The issue has nothing to do with the fruit from which wine is made nor profanity filters, and the people who pay your salary are extremely unhappy right now with the product being fed to them.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbodychris View Post
    Is it an April Fools joke saying you bought folders with gold? Even if it was free video gold, why would you buy folders with gold?

I know folders were removed but it probably would've taken a 60 man faction 2 minutes to get a few folders back.
    Well, since, as you can see from other threads on the forum in the last 24 hours, that many people had an issue preventing folders from dropping at all, everyone else was only receiving 1 folder for 300-500 energy spent, and, if your entire team of 60 people was doing exactly as they should in making progress in an already-running FLTQ, as mine was, therefore having no energy available to speak of, it makes perfect sense for a leader who cares about his team's success to buy a few hundred folders for an event that requires them.

It's a leader thing. Maybe you wouldn't understand the concept of wanting to set your team up for success.

However, why make me your target of vile loathing instead of the company that just robbed people of actual money?