Changes to our next Epic Boss - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes to our next Epic Boss

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Also can you lock syndicates during raid boss please?
    Yes, please lock syndicates during ALL syn events!
    Gunny

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwildcats5 View Post
    Only top 10 syndicate members will be able to complete with lots and lots of gold. Just the way gree likes it. Congratulations idiots.
    EVERYBODY will be able to complete it... with lots of gold.
    Gunny

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny22 View Post
    Yes, please lock syndicates during ALL syn events!
    absolutely, since the events run back to back to back to back and overlap that just means take a syndicate and stick with it for life. I don't think that the syndicate should be locked for anything except for world domination and street assault
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Post Count
    Why lock during battles? Why not let "jumpers" come in, take 4 hits, and jump out? Seems legit.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Being new to Crime City, I'm curious to read your opinions on the pros and cons of "jumpers". Is there any merit to locking the syndicates during an event?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    There would be no need for jumpers if gree would put raid boss health down to a reasonable level. I have a top 750 synd with only 24 members I DO NOT expect to finish elite but it shouldn't be too much to expect with activity to complete easy and normal as well as have a chance to complete the Indy goals.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    Being new to Crime City, I'm curious to read your opinions on the pros and cons of "jumpers". Is there any merit to locking the syndicates during an event?
    Been discussed before. Read old threads where much more balanced. A forum vocal minority now inhabits this forum with personal gain not across cc players. Also mostly gold free chatters.

Hint: one massive logistic issue especially with events on top of each other is how can u add, more importantly remove members if syns locked down during event? In a few hours in between provided gree formally announces exact times between events so peeps can be removed or added etc.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ninja edit

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Having 'jumpers' builds friends across teams. Keep syndicates locked only for Street Assault and Battles. These two events should be what really defines a team.
    Proud leader of V.A.S.T. (503-368-715) and member of G.A.P.P.S. (https://www.facebook.com/GAPPStm)

V.A.S.T. gaming family, with a presence in Eve, World of Tanks, Clash of Clans, Minecraft, and many other multi-player games.

Post Count
    If 150 people each jump into a syndicate and take one hit on a level 100 boss, the boss requires no gold to finish and all 150 people get the prize. Whether this is a feature or a bug is an open question. Needless to say a lot of people like anything that results in free stuff. Go read the feedback thread or my discussion with green drake that got moved to off topic and locked.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Since they have never done anything about it, I would say it's a feature.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    There is no need to lock syndicates during Raid. The idio...individuals who are supporting that idea are just too lazy to use the current system to their benefit. It takes work to jump.
    Given we pay premium for decent stat weapons in most events it's nice when we can get them with just some good ol' elbow grease.
    Always Famous......

Post Count
    Jumping is a fun aspect of the game and shows collaboration between syndicates, and rewards those who are active in the game. I wouldn't want syndicates locked during Raid Boss.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Dipstick on another useless crusade. RB jumping and unlocked been around since event started.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I enjoy jumping, it's fun but tiring after abit but it rewards activity and I have come to speak with players in the top syndicates which wouldn't of happened other wise