Changes to our next Epic Boss - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Changes to our next Epic Boss

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lewnbec View Post
    And get rid of the gold bonus program. The only two things it accomplishes is making it harder for those of us that have lives and families and can't afford to pay more than 500 bucks a month to "win" an event or earn money to buy your buildings and lining your pockets with money. And your support staff needs to either grow or actually do some work.
    So how do you think the support staff gets paid their salary? Is it the people using tapjoy or the people spending enough to take advantage of the gold bonus program?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudd View Post
    So how do you think the support staff gets paid their salary? Is it the people using tapjoy or the people spending enough to take advantage of the gold bonus program?
    If the support staff would actually support some of the problems I have sent tickets in it would be different. But to give people free gold for spending 500 dollars or more along with tiered prizes that is something completely different. I understand that people need to be paid, but not by the extra money gree begs for. The regular gold I'm sure sells enuf for them all to get paychecks. This only makes it harder for normal people to get higher in the game and makes them frustrated.

Consistent Contributor Sandhawk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudd View Post
    Gree has paid staff?!?!
    KA - ✠ Southern Dutch Knights 769-614-822
    CC - 🔫 Old Retired Gangsters 980-215-010
    MW - 🌎Maverick 196-547-849

Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The only thing you had to do was balance the tiers. Make it more difficult for lower tiers and make it easier for lvl250+. Now you just took the tier that cause most trouble and raised the boss health from this tier and gave it to everyone. Good game gree. Once again you proof you like to screw everyone. First with accomplice, then raid boss, 7 day war and now epic boss

Post Count
    Yep, everyone‘s 250+ now.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ridiculous. All I have to say. Fkin bullcrap to think that a level 80 (for example) can beat the same boss as a level 250. The level tiers worked, but they were to hard for the 200+ players. Just balance those tiers out, but don't touch the rest... well, I guess nothing will change next EB cause gree doesn't want to make things better and easier, but rather more ridiculous and impossible.

And don't you dare to touch this post mods. There's something like freedom of speech and you asked us what we think about the change.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I have made a new post in regards to the current setup. We need a better system. One that meets in the middle.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...20#post1497620

Post Count
    Why do people think it should be just as easy (if not easier) for a new player to finish an event as for an older, stronger player? What sense does that make?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Lurker
    Post Count
    LoL So a new mini starts the game last night, Lvl's upto 10 to get bosses to show up - take's 4 paid hits and prob need about 70 more paid hits to take down the 1st boss

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    Yep, everyone‘s 250+ now.
    Nope. It's a lot easier this time.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Nope. It's a lot easier this time.
    I' lvl 199. Last EB boss 100 was 2B, this time boss 100 is 7.7B....

I dont think my raw stats have quadrupled in the past 2 weeks....
    CC: 665-251-250 & 957-010-119
    MW: 204-897-942 & 471-471-888
    KA: 884-199-064 & 771-334-740

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I find it very interesting that they have changed the way cash and free hits are calculated. Free is now the old cash and cash is free times 4/3. So it is 8b but more like 6b last time due to the increase in hit powers.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I think it is good now.
    Join friedly team top250: 849.528.387
    questions? - https://www.groupme.com/join_group/9531669/EpZ5dw

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    This EB makes no sense. I agree to the fact it was way too easy for the new accounts to finish and way too hard for the higher lvls, but this non tiered EB is ludicrous. So...you make this event virtually unplayable for the low lvls and jack up damage requirements on RB just for a prize, how are the low levels supposed to get stronger? LTQ is a joke for prizes compared to EB and RB and prizes for war are garbage overall. Someone please explain to me how this is beneficial for anyone?

Post Count
    Do what you can, get stronger, do better next time. Or take a shortcut and buy gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.