GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes to our next Epic Boss

Post Count
    "The one hit rule"

I chuckled
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    They indi goal is going out of sync. In order to get the goal of killing the bos 25 times, I actually had to do it 28 times

Post Count
    Not Gree's fault you have terrible stats.
    Last edited by Lolsies; 04-14-2015 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Removal of quote.

Lurker
    Post Count
    This event now sucks another event ruined by gree first Raid Boss, then Street Assualt, then LTQ, and Epic Boss. Keep listen to the few people here and this game will go down. I have seen so many people quit since Feb its not even funny.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Benassi View Post
    They indi goal is going out of sync. In order to get the goal of killing the bos 25 times, I actually had to do it 28 times
    Confirmed indeed, I'm not surprised they forgot how to count.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    game is broken now. no fixing it. just find a new game to play

Lurker
    Post Count
    Oh sure but when you were a level 1 thru 249 you were not complaining about teirs.

Lurker
    Post Count
    here are some ideas
    1. refund or bring back accomplices
    2. unlock syndicates for SA again
    3. return EB to normal
    4. Bring RB health to 10 to 12 billion per 100 ( do not run with other big events)
    5. minimize changes
    6. return ltq to beginner, normal, elite

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    As I understand it, the Lvl 250+ complained about the tiers making EB extremely difficult to finish giving an unfair advantage to the lower levels.

So you removed the tiers, doubled the strength of the Boss that caused the complaint in the first place and made it impossible for everyone apart from the elite and wealthy.

Smart move. Why just upset a few when you can make changes that ruin it for the majority.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Benassi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by I love tacos View Post
    Confirmed indeed, I'm not surprised they forgot how to count.
    Bah! Sorry this is occurring now that the individual goals are showing. I've let the team know what you've said here and that others are experiencing it as well.

:-/

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Bah! Sorry this is occurring now that the individual goals are showing. I've let the team know what you've said here and that others are experiencing it as well.

:-/
    Did you tell the team that their epic boss event is an utter failure? Someone at Gree needs to wise up and quit listening to the handful of whiners and consider the thousands of other folks who don't come on here and raise a stink but are content with how certain events operate. Maybe they should quit trying to run off their loyal customers. AWFUL!!!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aarondavidsdad View Post
    Did you tell the team that their epic boss event is an utter failure? Someone at Gree needs to wise up and quit listening to the handful of whiners and consider the thousands of other folks who don't come on here and raise a stink but are content with how certain events operate. Maybe they should quit trying to run off their loyal customers. AWFUL!!!!!
    What level are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So let me get this straight, the community complained that EB was too hard for high level players and too easy for low level players.

The solution was to make it harder for high level players, and the same health for lower level players?? Eb had 2.147b at level 74. That was boss level 100 strenght for 200+ tier

Instead of finding a middle ground?
    CC: 665-251-250 & 957-010-119
    MW: 204-897-942 & 471-471-888
    KA: 884-199-064 & 771-334-740

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    There is no middle ground with these folks. Every time there is a change to the game the only thing the gamers are going to get is a middle finger shoved in their collective faces.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thank you for ruining the game. In an attempt to balance the screw up you made on the last EB now the smaller accounts will not finish. I have a level 28 acct with 51 mil att. I didn't even make it to level 10 before I had u use multiple hits. Then level 10 was one paid n one free. Why can't you put the game back to the way it was and make it fun again. And get rid of the gold bonus program. The only two things it accomplishes is making it harder for those of us that have lives and families and can't afford to pay more than 500 bucks a month to "win" an event or earn money to buy your buildings and lining your pockets with money. If you insist on keeping then make the free gold option worth and make it work again. I have spoken with many players that haven't had any videos for months. When contacted, your response was it's all third party and you have no control over it. If that is true, then find someone else to offer this program and even out the field a little bit. And your support staff needs to either grow or actually do some work. I am waiting on a response from a ticket almost 3 weeks old but yet you gave me a form to fill out how the customer service was. You really don't want my opinion