What's up with RB? - Page 10

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: What's up with RB?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Here's a thought, shut the game down and sort it out. Result, game comes back working properly, and people stop justifiably complaining. Just deleting threads which you don't like comes across as you being in denial that you have messed up. Messed up in such a spectacular way that most of your game's players are faced with an event they can't play.

Games are supposed to be fun, to be challenging...not unplayable. Once you make them unplayable, the fun is gone and players will complain...sooner or later they will walk away forever. Is that what you want?

Enough is enough. Sort this out or put the game to an undignified rest. As things stand, this game has a limited time left, it will die either through most of its players walking away or you will add one bug/glitch too many, and the game becomes completely unplayable.

Stop deleting threads, read what we are saying and act on it. Covering your ears and shouting while deleting threads solves nothing. Time to act. You made the mess, you sort it out.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl47a View Post
    Here's a thought, shut the game down and sort it out. Result, game comes back working properly, and people stop justifiably complaining. Just deleting threads which you don't like comes across as you being in denial that you have messed up. Messed up in such a spectacular way that most of your game's players are faced with an event they can't play.

Games are supposed to be fun, to be challenging...not unplayable. Once you make them unplayable, the fun is gone and players will complain...sooner or later they will walk away forever. Is that what you want?

Enough is enough. Sort this out or put the game to an undignified rest. As things stand, this game has a limited time left, it will die either through most of its players walking away or you will add one bug/glitch too many, and the game becomes completely unplayable.

Stop deleting threads, read what we are saying and act on it. Covering your ears and shouting while deleting threads solves nothing. Time to act. You made the mess, you sort it out.
    Best post so far!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Between the Support and Community teams, we have compiled your feedback on this first phase of the Raid Boss and passed it on to the development team. They have heard you loud and clear. This first phase will end as is; I will do my best to bring you any relevant information before the next phase starts. I know it's been a rough ride the last couple of days and I apologize for that, thank you for your continued support!

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    What can we expected to be changed/done with the last two remaining phases? And what about the people that couldn't even get one boss down, how is Gree going to show sincerity towards the Mw community

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AoV Republic View Post
    What can we expected to be changed/done with the last two remaining phases? And what about the people that couldn't even get one boss down, how is Gree going to show sincerity towards the Mw community
    GREE showing sincerity (watch closely, or you will miss it)........

The event is operating as designed,

Sincerely,

GREE

Post Count
    I've seen a lot of empty bases today. We may have already passed the tipping point, management needs to understand that it is not the wonderfully screwed up events that keep players hoping that this mess will get fixed but that they are being loyal to their fellow team members. In some cases the heavy investment in time and money is the only thing keeping customers hanging on by a thread as well.

In my case it's now a matter of goulish curiosity in terms of seeing if there is someone at the tiller or whether this ship hits the rocks and sinks.

But honestly if RB is as badly screwed up as phase 1 I would say that will spell the end of the game. The other thing is probably only a small percentage of players visit and read this forum so image how many customers are walking because they open the game, can't make sense of what's going on, crash out or get locked out and can't even do the easiest of the challenges in an event.

After reading the MW Facebook page I would say the condemnation of this event is universal.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    And now FL faction missions R Broken, at least for my faction I'm in, we got 8m points and goal for 3/15 was 3.6m and we didn't get credit for it. So way to break something that was working with your "fixes"

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blind Man View Post
    And now FL faction missions R Broken, at least for my faction I'm in, we got 8m points and goal for 3/15 was 3.6m and we didn't get credit for it. So way to break something that was working with your "fixes"
    I am not familiar with that issue. Please submit a ticket to support for assistance.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    Between the Support and Community teams, we have compiled your feedback on this first phase of the Raid Boss and passed it on to the development team. They have heard you loud and clear. This first phase will end as is; I will do my best to bring you any relevant information before the next phase starts. I know it's been a rough ride the last couple of days and I apologize for that, thank you for your continued support!
    ...Make sure that whatever leftover folders for phase 2 are actually there when the event goes live!

Post Count
    Tell the dev team to credit ALL players the completion of first contact so we can at least complete the indie goal. This is not a player failure but a GREE failure.

Post Count
    Folders are Mia again... no surprise there!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy shags View Post
    Well they certainly know how to delete threads in a timely manner! And a moderator sent me a warning for commenting in a thread about players getting refunds. And I wasn't even the one that mentioned it! lol amazing how quickly they can shut down free speach, but cannot even reply on in game issues! I feel sorry for those of you that give money to this company...I really do! No matter how much disposable income you may have, these guys don't deserve a single penny of it!

At least you got a warning...my post at 5A this morning was deleted wholesale...
    I'll press the Send button here in a quick second as see if my posting privileges are denied as well.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by chad1122 View Post
    Folders are Mia again... no surprise there!
    This is intentional. The folders will be restored when the next phase begins. I don't know all the specifics but I know that the way the data works, it is necessary to do it this way.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blind Man View Post
    Hello Blindman

If you will post your player id and faction id I will have the team look at your issues. I have been playing and have not seen that problem yet but please post here and I will do what we can to get that fixed.

Banned
    Post Count
    This is intentional. The folders will be restored when the next phase begins. I don't know all the specifics but I know that the way the data works, it is necessary to do it this way.
    Just as necessary as rolling out an unplayable Raid boss event?