What's up with RB? - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: What's up with RB?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Y u guys worried about folders at this time if u can't kill the boss like u say. Address that issue after health is fixed but take the next few days.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    I just got confirmation from the developers that a fix has gone out. Please restart your game to ensure your data is up to date. Minimum damage thresholds have been corrected and you will receive the correct rewards when the boss dies. My apologies about all the aggravation, please enjoy the rest of the event.
    Yeah, minimum damage thresholds have been corrected, but the boss health is still the same. My faction will still sit this one out because we just don't have the manpower to kill this boss.... and we don't use gold.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    Forum I respond too get lockked. I has more to say.

Pleese gave me oonluck code. Need to tell relic wear to shiuve it.
    I can't stop laughing at this guy. Thank you, you made my day with this one! Too damn funny.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Don't understand what is so difficult to understand there are 3 things wrong with this RB

1 faction folders disappeared and drop rate pitiful
    2 the boss health for beginner is higher than a L100 boss from last RB 99% of factions can't beat the very lowest level
    3 the minimum damage for loot items was on a L1 beginner 265B which now supposedly is fixed so the 1% of factions that can kill a BEGINNER boss can have a new toy

Issue 2 seems to be the biggest problem LOWER the boss health
    Ice Cold Beer & Hot Broads ICB
    Faction Code 862-371-807

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It gets better!
    That beginner boss that most can't kill in an hour, has the time required to kill it reduced to 30 mins on Prestige 5!!!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Another fraction down will not be doing raid boss and may be the end for some.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Gree - WTF are you thinking. We are on our 3rd boss, the first two got away. This one will too. No need attempting to do more, looks like we have a weekend off. I have to admit, this is the biggest screw up I've seen you guys do, and believe me, I've seen you do quite a few over the years.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Would be nice to get replacement folders for those that we deposited into raid boss and disappeared...

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Toon View Post
    265 Billion points to get the prize off a beginner boss? ??? AND all folders faction/personal went to 0......good lord can they get ANYTHING RIGHT?
    Actually it's 2 Trillion, 265 billion

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Lol, just relax and take the weekend off.

Post Count
    Yup. All folders have disappeared. Our entire faction doing a PA on the beginner RB only makes a dent, less than 1/4 of its health.

I can't figure out if Gree made yet another big mistake, or if it's a deliberate middle finger to all of us at this point.

Banned
    Post Count
    We finally got 2 bosses down barely. It's a joke.
    Last edited by legalious; 04-10-2015 at 08:31 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I have all my folders back, and the amount of energy to get reward is lower, but the boss itself is still 2 trillion. Bolt they did not fix it all the way!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm usually not one to rate an app on the play store, but this is the last straw. I'm rating the app a 1 (zero if I could) and warning other consumers of your lack of Quality control on the application, customer support which is dismal, and a 8am-5pm mentality on an industry that is 24/7 globally. I'd hate to be a customer half way around the world having to miss out on events because you all pack up and go home @ 5. Good news is it should be easier for people to make top awards in division, should only be about 10 factions left in 15 days at this rate.

Post Count
    Now gree is giving out folders. I don't know if they're ever going to feel like fixing the RB health problem. (or whether it was intentional) But even if they do, I'm not sure I want to play at this point.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Do any of these Gree have any idea what's going on in game?.

Not unexpected but still completely ridiculous, ludicrous and preposterous.
    Last edited by legalious; 04-10-2015 at 08:31 AM.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!