What's up with RB? - Page 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: What's up with RB?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    This is intentional. The folders will be restored when the next phase begins. I don't know all the specifics but I know that the way the data works, it is necessary to do it this way.
    If the RB is over, why do we need folders?
    Oh, I do exist, I do exist...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Second phase starts in a few days.

If the bosses are the same strength as they were today then the issue of folders will unfortunately turn out to be irrelevant for most.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well the whole event must be irrelevant for most now as you needed to complete part one for the final prize and the Indy prize......

Post Count
    Tell the dev team to credit ALL players the completion of first contact so we can at least complete the indie goal. This is not a player failure but a GREE failure.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    They may aswell end the event now for anyone who didn't do it.....should leave about 2/3 teams to get the mods and the rest of us can have a break

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It would seem.the weekend has been cancelled over at gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl47a View Post
    Second phase starts in a few days.

If the bosses are the same strength as they were today then the issue of folders will unfortunately turn out to be irrelevant for most.
    What's the point? Usual practice was allowing us to accumulate up to and over 1K folders, collecting often before the preceding WD ended. This time it was obvious that someone forgot to "switch on" the folders feature before the Raid Boss was due. Seeing now that folder accrual wasn't as necessary, I suppose it doesn't matter, especially if our smaller factions couldn't even defeat a single RB!

I suggest we scrap the who RB concept this time around. Although it WAS one of my favorites, this new concept NEVER will be. So upon review, I am echoing everything Carl47a has posted.

Let's see how much fun Frontline will be...

Post Count
    If it was intentional for the folders to disappear from our faction vault then why does it show zero but we can donate again? We had thousands since we couldn't participate in the "first showing" not that it really matters if have folders or not, we can't beat the normal boss!! Did you guys forget that raid boss is unboosted stats?!

Post Count
    Do the responsible thing and just say "sorry we messed up, again" and fix the problem.... maybe development team should actually try to play their own game, waste hrs of your life and real money to obtain prizes that will not get you ahead in game as you raise the bar over n over again.. then you may see why everyone is so upset

Banned
    Post Count
    If gree release the same boss health as the first phase it is obvious they don't care. And it will at least give us some time off or maybe even more reason to quit.

Post Count
    Perhaps it's time to establish a GREE: Modern War Anonymous?

The general thread winding through many, many posts here seems to express the futility and exasperation of folks waking up to the realization that they have an unhealthy addiction to this game.

GREE moderators may feel flabbergasted as to the tone and motives in our posts, wondering what prompts such behavior. Why the anger? "It's just a game," are the sentiments often expressed.

Anger in many cases is the expression of the feeling of impotence, frustration and being held hostage in an environment that those who can/should address their needs don't. For example, try calling GREE International (I posted their number on this thread, we won't get into what happened here)...tech support won't even take messages. If you follow their prescribed route of contact, their autobot response is quick...but lucky is the player that gets an actual response and even more blessed is the player who actually have their needs addressed...the usual response is "we're sorry, but" or you get turfed to another autobot survey...to vent (what is the sound of one hand clapping)?

It wouldn't take long to establish my premise, anyone who has played this game for any length of time has experienced the frustration and anger in response to apparent incompetency, apathy and outright boondoggles that have assailed us...we have our tantrums and fits, but we get back on the tread mills like pathetic little hamsters and continue the futile race. What does this say about us? We're addicted!

Many, I suspect, have tried to walk away from this game, tough to do when we try to justify the time and, yes, actual money spent (what GREE counts on), pursuing a little recreational distraction...but have failed.

The question is, "What has playing this game done to you?" Has it negatively affected yourself and others? Have you had to induce behavior changes on yourself to adjust the impact, on your time, mental health and money? Have you threatened to quit? Demanded that GREE refund your money? Have you taken your hostilities out on a host or moderator or even other players?

Let me be the first. Hi, my name is Flatus Maximus and I am a a Modern War addict...

Last edited by Flatus Maximus; 04-11-2015 at 03:38 PM. Reason: tidy up...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatus Maximus View Post

(CUT)

Let me be the first. Hi, my name is Flatus Maximus and I am a a Modern War addict...

I think the rest goes something like this: I haven't played today and won't play tomorrow.....
    Most addicts talk the talk but walk the walk now that is a whole nother kettle of fish

Ok it's too late to start today but maybe tomorrow
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    I think the rest goes something like this: I haven't played today and won't play tomorrow.....
    Most addicts talk the talk but walk the walk now that is a whole nother kettle of fish

Ok it's too late to start today but maybe tomorrow
    Easy there...some of us are barely First steppers.