What's up with RB? - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: What's up with RB?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    My apologies the event started off so poorly everyone. I'll talk to the team tomorrow and provide updates as I learn what is being done and what to expect next.
    Damn, I can't be sure you are pretending or not, but you could be the best CM ever, seriously. Might be even better than CJ54. You're not CJ in disguise, are you?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ichbin View Post
    Quality Assurance is what should be catching the blame for this. However, I will say these mistakes are not accidental. You cannot possibly screw up this bad, or this much without it being a purposeful sabotage or something nefarious by the company as a whole...
    Quality what? Lol, they don't believe in that at Gree

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JROW View Post
    Actually it's 2 Trillion, 265 billion
    the first boss required 265b damage to qualify for an individual reward; gree fixed that in record time to 500k. just hope they reduce the boss health as well, so top 100 guilds have a shot at finishing easy boss.
    Last edited by garen argon; 04-09-2015 at 10:20 PM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    My apologies the event started off so poorly everyone. I'll talk to the team tomorrow and provide updates as I learn what is being done and what to expect next.
    Maybe you might suggest to simply reward everyone with all the prizes, and we all move on to the next boss who'll have significantly reduced strength, as in 75% less strength.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Just more proof that no one at gree actual plays this game .
    Have you loved your llama today?

Lurker
    Post Count
    gree come one make this game more fun for us to play. make raid boss health not so crazy that you have to be like the top ten teams in the world to finish it lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Im so glad Bagdad Bob found a new employer after Iraq fell.
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00

Post Count
    Okay, regardless of how bad things are getting, or how snarky the forum has become, that ^^^^^ made me LOL.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Tomorrow is the weekend and as we all know Gree doesn't work weekends

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    For the vast majority of factions, this event is a complete non starter. Your team needs a collective kick up the backside for this. What good is an event that is beyond the reach of 99% of the game's players?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Not to mention, THE players that got caught on a short holiday, business or in Any other way not able to harvest from previous cycle epic and or raid boss.

They suck on FA now, and have 0 chance to catch up no matter how much time effort and money was spend previously.

Wake up GREE Those are THE players that quit and go running to iTunes and googleplay.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gree need to start sacking the incompetent staff that let this change be implemented even without attempting a boss someone with the very basic knowledge of MW could see that it was an impossible task for the majority of accounts and factions. How Gree employees have the gall to draw there pay cheques just adds insults to injury there are people in prison on lesser charges of fraudulent practice so to me they are the equivalent of pond life let's hope it's a heat wave this summer and the pond dries out

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Also, what was the point in giving us 40 folders each?

This was a double slap in the face really because a) A lot of players lost far more folders than 40. b) 4 million folders each would not make a blind bit of difference to the fact that boss health is way beyond all except the very top factions, resulting in an event which is now irrelevant to all but a few.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Maybe you might suggest to simply reward everyone with all the prizes, and we all move on to the next boss who'll have significantly reduced strength, as in 75% less strength.
    I agree with DEW!
    Not ALL the prizes, just the loot for completion of First Contact goal in the individual goals.
    Then the Devs have 3 days to crunch the data from today's "Beta"& come out with a revised RB health that doesn't shut out +95% of the player base for the 2nd & 3rd phase!
    It's the only possible way to salvage an event that many, including myself, enjoy!
    For most factions, this RB event ended 1 hour into it! Or 1.5 hrs, the time it took them to watch the boss escape!
    Lol

Going forward with it as is would be big mistake!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Toon View Post
    ......good lord can they get ANYTHING RIGHT?
    NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO...
    They can't