GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What's up with RB?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Folder drop rate was already hinting to me to stay out of this NEW event. Not even going to try now. Thanks for giving me time away from this MESS.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    I think someone on the development team pressed too many numbers on the Raid Boss' Health and the required damage to receive loot.

Sort of like the NPCs with needing thousands of energy for just 1 hit.

Can someone check their keyboards and make sure they do not have sticky number keys?

Only thing I can think of to be seeing this kind of error too many times now.

Or someone really is that incompetent? Or the development team planned this all along?

Is the Raid Boss "working as intended"?
    Once or twice you could say they made a mistake or error of judgement, but every event, building, releases and updates constantly have the same issues.. GREE know full well what there doing and everything is intended!!!!! Its become fun game to them, see how much the tappers will take and continue spending real money... Bend over a little more tappers lol nows the time for a revolution claim a refund for every penny you've ever spent on this game and walk away!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    Apologies again everyone, we are investigating how things went wrong. To keep things organized we have merged threads, I will post updates as soon as I have them.
    Don't you all get tired of apologizing?? I know I'm tired of y'all having to. I'm all for changing things up but when I see the Gree is changing something I know it will be a disaster

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Could you let me know what Platform (iOS or Android) you are playing on? Thanks.
    OS platform is Android is primarily what I use both I do use both IOS and Android
    Last edited by AoV Republic; 04-09-2015 at 03:53 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Total incompetence. I wouldn't let these guys program my alarm clock. How do I sign up for one of those mail order IT diplomas? How do I apply for a job? I have experience. I once programmed a spreadsheet to add two numbers together. I may be over-qualified for Gree
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Post Count
    Apologies again everyone, we are investigating how things went wrong. To keep things organized we have merged threads, I will post updates as soon as I have them.
    Ho Bolt, welcome to the forum. I'm sorry that gree decided to toss you to the lions immediately. Be aware that dev will likely give you incorrect advice or worse no information whatsoever. Be aware that we have grown to expect this type of response so please do not feel that you need to make things up to try snd calm use down. The best possible thing you could do is tell us the truth, we respect that.

Good luck.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Someone must have been drunk over at gree! Lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ok so min damage updated but boss health is still out of reach for 99% of factions.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by corey0025 View Post
    Ok so min damage updated but boss health is still out of reach for 99% of factions.
    Yup I PAd the easist RB and didn't put a dent in it with my 3 strongest players.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Just give it some time, but I do see that folder drop rate has increased.
    Last edited by AoV Republic; 04-09-2015 at 04:18 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    I just got confirmation from the developers that a fix has gone out. Please restart your game to ensure your data is up to date. Minimum damage thresholds have been corrected and you will receive the correct rewards when the boss dies. My apologies about all the aggravation, please enjoy the rest of the event.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I just got confirmation from the developers that a fix has gone out. Please restart your game to ensure your data is up to date. Minimum damage thresholds have been corrected and you will receive the correct rewards when the boss dies. My apologies about all the aggravation, please enjoy the rest of the event.
    Thanks for the update. Now, back to tapping

Post Count
    I'm guessing that a summoned RB is still running on the old stats as I could not kill it with my strongest.

I think to address the issue of folders disappearing you need to give everyone 100-200 folders.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So is beginner meant to be 2.6 trillion in an hr???

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Doesn't change the fact that we still can't kill the boss.....