Additional details on TKR-1001, our next Raid Boss - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Additional details on TKR-1001, our next Raid Boss

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Viper View Post
    So I guess Gree are closing down MW, its a nasty tactic creating error after error forcing players to quit the game so that you are not liable for the thousands of £s of refunds because players quit on their own free will.

This is the only logical reasoning for employing a team that are so consistently and so often destroying a once loved game by completely and utterly cocking up on everything they do.

Taking folders out of inventories and vaults

Grossly miscalculating damage needed to win a reward 256b on BEGINNER my FA only stretches 37b

Running too many events at once

Changing events when they have been half finished

Constant lack of communication to players

And that is this weekend alone.

Im giving Gree 1 month at most after which if you refuse to fix MW I will be quiting permanetly, i will find another game and it wont be from Gree.

Also we dont want free refills or free gold.
    WE WANT A GAME THAT RUNS PROPERLY THAT IS HASSLE FREE.

Please sort this game out or just pull the plug all together and give us all a break

Cheers
    Pink Viper
    I agree completely, i've just deleted 3 of my accounts and down to just one, hoping it turns around or im done. DomiNations is a new game and great and not gree

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I must say I am baffled by the sheer incompetence shown by gree. I hope the corporate lunches are going well as that seems to be where the money is spent. Old saying "don't bite the hand that feeds you". Well mine is well and truly being taken so guess what I can't tap any more yah.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Raid Boss was one of the few events that still worked AND players enjoyed. So it should come as no surprise they would eventually screw it up and cause frustration and anger. It was just further down the priorities list.

Any bets on the next event to be screwed up? I'm not sure if frontline is screwed up enough. It seems to work for our team. But, I've read others are having serious issues. What's the plan Gree? Do you need to screw that one up more? Or is it time for the Coup de grâce? Is World Domination next on the list of working events that needs some intervention to screw up?

FOR THE DEV TEAM so you have a word to apply to your strategy of killing the game - coup de grâce (/ˌkuː də ˈɡrɑːs/; French for "blow of mercy") is a death blow to end the suffering of a severely wounded person or animal. It may be a mercy killing of civilians or soldiers, friends or enemies, with or without the sufferer's consent
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    hard to belive the game become suck & keep bull**** for how good it is ......... shame on u Gree

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
    Raid Boss was one of the few events that still worked AND players enjoyed. So it should come as no surprise they would eventually screw it up and cause frustration and anger. It was just further down the priorities list.

Any bets on the next event to be screwed up? I'm not sure if frontline is screwed up enough. It seems to work for our team. But, I've read others are having serious issues. What's the plan Gree? Do you need to screw that one up more? Or is it time for the Coup de grâce? Is World Domination next on the list of working events that needs some intervention to screw up?

FOR THE DEV TEAM so you have a word to apply to your strategy of killing the game - coup de grâce (/ˌkuː də ˈɡrɑːs/; French for "blow of mercy") is a death blow to end the suffering of a severely wounded person or animal. It may be a mercy killing of civilians or soldiers, friends or enemies, with or without the sufferer's consent
    You are absolutely right. And it just got worse and no word from Developers if anything will be done to adjust the game to ease a lot of frustrations.

Notice they kept Epic Boss out of this cycle because people were completing it without using any gold. So it lost money for them and they decide to pull it.

I wonder if anyone will complete all 3 parts of the RB at all.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Imagine putting you worked at GReE as a dev on your resume!. You would get your application shredded in an instant.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    if you cant kill it it is NO FUN

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm sorry this format and stats really suck can't kill one 1.8 trillion is is hard for most teams that r not in top 250 teams

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Angry Can it be killed?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Cox View Post
    I'm sorry this format and stats really suck can't kill one 1.8 trillion is is hard for most teams that r not in top 250 teams
    Faction been attacking 'beginner' for ages but I cant see that the line has even moved... I assumed it was broken! From what I can tell it's a SUP only event?!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    If they kill it, then how can they bleed it?. Just got to do enough to keep the lights on.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Post Count
    Please, bring back the old Raid Boss Event next cycle, the current event is extremely boring and only a few are able to complete any goals for this event. It's not the increased boss health that makes it a boring event but the fact there is only one boss per level. The event would be better with multiple bosses, each with different amounts of strength, per level like it used to be. Then if you couldn't finish a level you could at least kill off bosses and each cycle you could see how much further you could get.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yeah - the developers really pooped the bed on this one .