Additional details on TKR-1001, our next Raid Boss

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Additional details on TKR-1001, our next Raid Boss

Banned
    Post Count

Additional details on TKR-1001, our next Raid Boss

TKR-1001 is one of the most Advanced War machines you will ever face. Rumors say that destroying him only makes him stronger…

This boss fight will be split into three phases:

4/9-4/10: First Contact: Three tiers, 24 hours
    4/15 – 4/17: Second Sighting: Four tiers, 48 hours.
    4/19- 4/22: Final Conflict: Five tiers, 72 hours.

All three fights will use the same folders so get out there and start collecting!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    are there different normal, prestige, and masters for all three raid boss events?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    TKR-1001 is one of the most Advanced War machines you will ever face. Rumors say that destroying him only makes him stronger…

All three fights will use the same folders so get out there and start collecting!

Can you provide additional details on this event?
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Would gree be so kind to get out there and start dropping. The rate is pathetic.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

So.................
    First contact = Easy, Normal and Prestige Tiers?

Second contact = Easy, Normal, Prestige and Masters tiers?

Final contact = Easy, Normal, Prestige, Masters..................and SUP only Tier???

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    So.................
    First contact = Easy, Normal and Prestige Tiers?

Second contact = Easy, Normal, Prestige and Masters tiers?

Final contact = Easy, Normal, Prestige, Masters..................and SUP only Tier???
    From what I've been told, the tier system hasn't changed, it should work the same as what you're used to from previous raid bosses. So something very similar to what you've outlined, yes.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    From what I've been told, the tier system hasn't changed, it should work the same as what you're used to from previous raid bosses. So something very similar to what you've outlined, yes.
    why are our folders gone that we donated. Event went live and we have zero folders... Please help Bolt!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony81 View Post
    Would gree be so kind to get out there and start dropping. The rate is pathetic.
    It's not pathetic, it's negative...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What you mean is its completely different and more importantly unplayable. SUPER WORK. Go put another post up about how to improve the game whilst continuing to complete mess what else is right about the game up.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    At least they lie to you too. What a failure of all aspects of this organization. Developers especially.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So you take our folders both in our vault and in our inventory, then you make boss health to the point it is untouchable to 99% of the factions in MW. Do me a favor and take my account away and save me the trouble of continuing to deal with a product that is beyond help. I will go play clash of clans where the programming actually works and makes it fun for their players, not a constant hassle.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Well this looks like an event our faction will not be participating in,not only have most of our folders dissapeared,but it looks like we won't be needing them anyway due to the extremely high boss health level,,even with 6 of us carrying out force attacks on a beginner level boss we have hardly made a dent.
    Looks like I shall be making good use of this pleasant weather,,,thanks greedy.

Post Count
    Oh Mods, this looks so promising! Thank you for your optimism. The programmers owe you several cocktails.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc_mw View Post
    Oh Mods, this looks so promising! Thank you for your optimism. The programmers owe you several cocktails.
    Too bad they drank them all this morning.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    So I guess Gree are closing down MW, its a nasty tactic creating error after error forcing players to quit the game so that you are not liable for the thousands of £s of refunds because players quit on their own free will.

This is the only logical reasoning for employing a team that are so consistently and so often destroying a once loved game by completely and utterly cocking up on everything they do.

Taking folders out of inventories and vaults

Grossly miscalculating damage needed to win a reward 256b on BEGINNER my FA only stretches 37b

Running too many events at once

Changing events when they have been half finished

Constant lack of communication to players

And that is this weekend alone.

Im giving Gree 1 month at most after which if you refuse to fix MW I will be quiting permanetly, i will find another game and it wont be from Gree.

Also we dont want free refills or free gold.
    WE WANT A GAME THAT RUNS PROPERLY THAT IS HASSLE FREE.

Please sort this game out or just pull the plug all together and give us all a break

Cheers
    Pink Viper