financial HQ

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: financial HQ

Post Count

financial HQ

Level 15 to level 16 is the same income, is that a bug, or?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JaiZo View Post
    Level 15 to level 16 is the same income, is that a bug, or?
    if the output there is 2.147 billion then that is a feature not a bug. Due to a 32bit number issue, building output does go above 2^31 until Gree decides to fix the problem. Just be glad you are on iOS, last I heard if you were on android and went over the 2.147 billion output then you actually lose money when collecting that building.

Post Count
    Thank you for the reply @elangomatt. I wasn't sure if it was just the display number that was staying the same or the actual income.
    It's not like IPH's need to be boosted at this point, but I was just curious. I will probably upgrade it to the max even if the output doesn't increase at the moment, in case they decide to change/fix it. So that if that happens I'll already have the higher level to support the higher number value (or income, whatever, lol). Thanks again.
    Last edited by JaiZo; 04-08-2015 at 09:40 PM.

Post Count
    Android goes negative.

20mb image hosting
    Last edited by Pidgeot; 04-08-2015 at 11:57 PM.

Post Count
    @Pidgeot That's pretty ****ed up. Will you actually lose that amount if you try to collect, or is that just a visual issue?
    If that's the actual value it sets to, and you lose cash cause of a collection, that really blows!

Consistent Contributor Theblacklamp's Avatar
    Post Count
    On iOS it's just a display issue. I have 2 level 16 mining rigs. They only show to collect 2.1 billion each. However when I collect from them my money on hand increases by 7 1/2 billion
    Trample the Weak.......Hurdle the Dead