Account Transfer

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Account Transfer

Post Count

Account Transfer

Sorry if the answers already been posted but I'm retiring and want to give my account to a family member. I'm on IOS and I have two accounts both linked to my Game Center Account. Can someone tell me please, can I transfer them and if so how? Thanks.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tetra View Post
    Sorry if the answers already been posted but I'm retiring and want to give my account to a family member. I'm on IOS and I have two accounts both linked to my Game Center Account. Can someone tell me please, can I transfer them and if so how? Thanks.
    You cannot transfer a game to another person, it is agains TOS and your account could get ban

Community Manager
    Post Count
    This is not recommended - it is against the game's Terms of Service to transfer an account.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Don't worry, gree will allow transfers eventually or have no customers left..

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    Don't worry, gree will allow transfers eventually or have no customers left..
    If you mean between your own devices then yes, but to other players or different individuals then no.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    For the life of me I don't understand this violation and to be quite honest I doubt I could give my game away

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    think gree might want to rethink the policy in near future. with way game has turned new accounts quit quickly since they have lil or no chance even with gold of being able to compete.. without the ability to lure in new players and long time players leaving without being able to give away accounts the community will continue to shrink the player pool will shrink at a rapid pace(clearly evident in the post from factions about how many are retiring and the goodbye posts in forum as well). Gree might want to switch to encouraging players that don't have time to play or simply burned out to share their ids at least keeping the pool of players near same level.. just an opinion not trying to violate the terms just suggesting a possible change

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    People talk too much. People ask too many questions that usually get them an answer they don't want to hear. Most of the policies I've seen are too draconian and punitive.

If you simply did something and kept your mouth shut, it would likely never be known to anyone but you.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It is against TOS because GREEdy does not want people starting the game at an advantage and they would lose the money that is generated by new players wanting to get caught-up faster.

It is a simple reason because of money. They were able to lock down your account to your Game Center ID, which is tied to your Apple ID. You really can't give that away. They were smart to do this, surprise they got this one thing right.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    It is against TOS because GREEdy does not want people starting the game at an advantage and they would lose the money that is generated by new players wanting to get caught-up faster.

It is a simple reason because of money. They were able to lock down your account to your Game Center ID, which is tied to your Apple ID. You really can't give that away. They were smart to do this, surprise they got this one thing right.
    Problem is if you are a brand shiney new player you are screwed right out of the gate so the odds of you ever spending real money is pretty slim to none. There are too many seasoned players with LLPs way down at the bottom feeding off these new players.

In terms of the TOS and giving away an established account, seems pretty stupid and short sighted since you either loose a player when they quit or you retain that player in the form of a new user. But then a lot of what gree does shows me that they are not looking at the big picture.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Thanks for the replies guys. Guess it's a no then