View Poll Results: Will you craft this armor?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, more epics!

4 17.39%
  • Meh, I might.

4 17.39%
  • Fuuuusion HA!

15 65.22%
  • He is just too powerful.

0 0%

Epic Boss - Kamaitachi April 7-14

This boss has weaseled his way onto the battlefield. This epic boss also features Epic results for victory.

Kamaitachi will be here until April 14th. Take him down before he sails away.

Another chance at epic. I will keep each one that comes by. Hopefully I will make the + one this time.
    Last edited by legalious; 04-07-2015 at 05:37 PM.

Nice pun there, but the stats show that the Epic Boss Armor from this Epic Boss is not worthy of the title Epic. Another concern I have is the fact that GREE reused the same nemesis armor for this one as the same on used about 4 months ago which doesn't show us that it would be worthwhile to get the gems to go for the Nemesis Armor in the Dark Prince Chest as if u had one already, why bother? It also shows a lack of ideas and creativity and probably if u want that u might as well have a contest for designing Nemesis armors if u can't design them yourselves. Maybe have the reward for part of the Top Ten Finalists in the Design a DragonForged Armor be that their ideas implemented as Nemesis Armors so they wouldn't just go home with nothing but 65 gems which would be used up easily and considered useless by some.

Just my 2 cents;
    Ant venom
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

this is quite weak for an epic in my opinion... and thats a + version already... im expecting epics to be at least 2k/2k... this is just on par with a + version of legendaries...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowchronix View Post
    this is quite weak for an epic in my opinion... and thats a + version already... im expecting epics to be at least 2k/2k... this is just on par with a + version of legendaries...
    They didn't really stat-jump when the epic boss armors went from legendary to epic. My Forgestone+ feels sad that you don't think it's much of an epic at 1804/1673 ... (epic boss epics are epics; just only like gen2 epics. )

So, long, long ago the way for a newbie to beat epic boss level 43 was to get 2-4 maxed storyline 3*+ armors, then it became 2-4 maxed epic boss 4* non-plus once those passed the 3*+ and now I'm not sure if the advice to a newbie should be to max the 5* epic boss non-plus (much more expensive than maxing the 4* epic boss non-plus) or just fuse all 5* epic boss non-plus in hopes of fusing something good, making how many weeks/months to epic boss level 43 a total crap shoot...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    My Forgestone+ feels sad that you don't think it's much of an epic at 1804/1673 ...
    I miss my Forge+
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Moontide is CRYING because Magician's armor completely eclipses it even as a regular.

Conjured Battlegear has 3032 total stats.

Moontide Platemail + has 3022 total stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill - Immortal GM View Post
    I miss my Forge+
    Well, if/when I get and max this week's Heroic non-plus, the Forge+ will still be my 3rd best dual element armor, so mine isn't going anywhere.

Just silly that crafting and maxing a 4* epic boss+ from the past 2 months probably makes more sense than crafting and maxing these new 5* epic boss+ because of the EP cost difference for small stat difference...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Sandelis View Post
    Moontide is CRYING because Magician's armor completely eclipses it even as a regular.

Conjured Battlegear has 3032 total stats.

Moontide Platemail + has 3022 total stats.
    Conjured Battlegear + has 3541 total stats.

Crystal Ethermail has 3912 total stats. (the + 4402)

So Conjured is crying too..

The point isnt to get and max the + versions of these, we know theyre weak. Collect em and fuse em away, hopefully for a good epic. Best of luck to all with ur fusions, may your luck be better than mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    The point isnt to get and max the + versions of these, we know theyre weak. Collect em and fuse em away, hopefully for a good epic. Best of luck to all with ur fusions, may your luck be better than mine.
    Well, the point is: epic boss+ armors were decent things to wear for people with few good epics when they were 4*, now as 5* they are mostly too expensive to max for their stats.
    So we moved from "work hard on epic boss and you might build a pretty decent lineup for free" to "work hard on epic boss and have lots of luck fusing to build a decent lineup, since you can only max 63% of epic boss+ armors you could before from the same resources, for free".

Fused a WingStorm Battle gear from the kamaitachi armor. So worth it

Quote Originally Posted by P4R4NO1D View Post
    Fused a WingStorm Battle gear from the kamaitachi armor. So worth it
    Agreed...fused an Armor of the Peacock with the Conjured and the Kamaitachi armor. It couldn't have worked out better for me.