GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frontline: Daiko Mountains - Battle Time Changes

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    I say just relax, 30 minutes or 1 hours, it does not matter, my faction does battle every time we have 250 deploys, thus every 7 to 8 hours
    See, that's how you game the game, and not allow the game to game you.
    Yeah, we DEW it that way, too.
    Just because the hog trough is full of slop, doesn't mean I gotta PIG out. LOL
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    30 min wars... Good call gree, keep the improvemets coming...

BAP
    It is what it is...

Post Count
    Thank goodness, waiting 55min to deploy was a PITA.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    On a positive note, less time to spend gold to buy a win, so much more balanced teams.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Lolol

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hi Soldiers,

For the upcoming Frontline: Daiko Mountains starting on 4/10/15 we are changing the battle times from one hour to 30 minutes.

The Modern War team strives to make Frontline more fun and, thus, we are trying something new to enhance the experience for our players.

Enjoy the event!
    I think this is called GREE is in the hole and this is the only thing that makes you spend a lot of gold....haven't you realized the amount of people giving up on this game after 3 years of playing. Every single thing about this game is broken and I can see the iceberg dead ahead lol even you relic can't get information correctly from them hence last WD start date lmao I will take the ban for bashing another unimportant moderator and continue tapping until my gold bonus runs out and gracefully tap the delete button. Gree sale this game to supercell for 1 vault and let them run it the way it's supposed to be.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Any plans to make winning a war worthwhile. Ships are worth virtually the same as a gunner. (Once upon a time they were worth 32000 deploy points, now back to 12000). So first place 1 ship, second place 25 gunners. Great reward!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiner View Post
    Any plans to make winning a war worthwhile. Ships are worth virtually the same as a gunner. (Once upon a time they were worth 32000 deploy points, now back to 12000). So first place 1 ship, second place 25 gunners. Great reward!
    Looks as if the Carrier is 32k again this frontline. Check your inventory to see

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Waiting for a whole hour to be allowed to hit something is just stupid. We would never be logged in at the same time if FL was 15 minutes. 30 sounds about right. And starting with 250 deploys makes sense too. In fact how about spending up the growth rate of deploys?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Speeding up not spending