GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frontline: Daiko Mountains - Battle Time Changes

Community Manager
    Post Count

Exclamation Frontline: Daiko Mountains - Battle Time Changes

Hi Soldiers,

For the upcoming Frontline: Daiko Mountains starting on 4/10/15 we are changing the battle times from one hour to 30 minutes.

The Modern War team strives to make Frontline more fun and, thus, we are trying something new to enhance the experience for our players.

Enjoy the event!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hi Soldiers,

For the upcoming Frontline: Daiko Mountains starting on 4/10/15 we are changing the battle times from one hour to 30 minutes.

The Modern War team strives to make Frontline more fun and, thus, we are trying something new to enhance the experience for our players.

Enjoy the event!
    Relic, this is a good start. I'm sure the 30 minute engagements will be well received. In fact, 15 minutes would also work. But, we all have to start somewhere.

Your company might wish to consider REDUCING WD ENGAGEMENT TIMES to 30 minutes and make the battle follow the three team format of FL. Change is good.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Relic, this is a good start. I'm sure the 30 minute engagements will be well received. In fact, 15 minutes would also work. But, we all have to start somewhere.

Your company might wish to consider REDUCING WD ENGAGEMENT TIMES to 30 minutes and make the battle follow the three team format of FL. Change is good.
    I wonder if there are enough factions left playing to make a WD threesome possible.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    lol agent orange good point but there was activity down to at least 5k factions even thou bottom end was pretty weak and I could of actuallya t one point been a 1k faction with just my ids

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I wonder if there are enough factions left playing to make a WD threesome possible.
    As factions disband, merge, or just die off; a classic THREE WAY will discovered to be the ONLY WAY. LOL

It might also be time to reduce faction sizes to 20, maybe 15, even 10, possibly FIVE people. The 60 person faction has become too unwieldy, unmanageable in this economic reversal of fortunes. Plus, overall interest in this game is dying, if not declining.

If Gree wants to save the game, they must reinvent the game.
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 04-07-2015 at 04:07 PM.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Also start us off with 250 deploys.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I like the 30 min format as long as the deploy point thresholds are reduced for the major prizes.
    Viking Swarm 950943987
    Active Daily Players Always Welcome
    Drama Free Zone

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    lol agent orange good point but there was activity down to at least 5k factions even thou bottom end was pretty weak and I could of actuallya t one point been a 1k faction with just my ids
    Hmm it would suck to be the one on the bottom...

I did run two 14-16 player factions into top 600-700. Matchups were pretty slow and I hit the same factions a couple of times which was handy from an intel standpoint. Only did 10 battles on each faction. I found many of the factions I hit had a very high stat DL but then a bunch of really weak LLPs and nobody actually playing so I just slaughtered them.

I dolike 3 ways though....
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    As factions disband, merge, or just die off; a classic THREE WAY will discovered to be the ONLY WAY. LOL

It might also be time to reduce faction sizes to 20, maybe 15, even 10, possibly FIVE people. The 60 person faction has become too unwieldy, unmanageable in this economic reversal of fortunes. Plus, overall interest in this game is dying, if not declining.

If Gree wants to save the game, they must reinvent the game.

Hmmm a classic three way does sound exciting.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    This is actually a good idea. Reduce factions by at least 20 members. While you're at it, increase the value of the ship again, why a gold item is worth the same as in game cash is curious.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    Also start us off with 250 deploys.
    I agree, 250 deploys with 30 minute battles.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Hmmm a classic three way does sound exciting.
    You just can't beat a GOOD 3-way, my friend. LOL
    Or, as the French say, ménage à trois LOL
    In this game, maybe it could become ménage à trois instead of World Domination.

"

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    If Gree really wants to try something new lets try to do an event without any mistakes.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hi Soldiers,

Enjoy the event!
    So if I'm reading this right you guys decided to make this next Frontline 3 days?? And with 30mins battles? Where do you see the Fun in having 30mins battles for 3 days ??? Yeah if the Frontline would had lasted 1 day, that would had been okay. Totally against this stupid idea you guys seem to have lately, that including your 4 days war. Did you ever thought about asking the players or top teams about your stupid changes at least? I'm looking forward for a reply from you man ! Maybe a truthful one, not the one you got used to it. THANKS

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AFitch View Post
    So if I'm reading this right you guys decided to make this next Frontline 3 days?? And with 30mins battles? Where do you see the Fun in having 30mins battles for 3 days ??? Yeah if the Frontline would had lasted 1 day, that would had been okay. Totally against this stupid idea you guys seem to have lately, that including your 4 days war. Did you ever thought about asking the players or top teams about your stupid changes at least? I'm looking forward for a reply from you man ! Maybe a truthful one, not the one you got used to it. THANKS
    I say just relax, 30 minutes or 1 hours, it does not matter, my faction does battle every time we have 250 deploys, thus every 7 to 8 hours