Page 2 of 2 First 12

enough is enough, it is getting beyond fair that I cant replace uranium/titanium units when killing things in defence, because the BP doesn't count towards the mission, my units are fighting other units, why should it make any difference where.

Because the rewards are for attack points (ap) not def points (bp)

The bundles. The amount of gold in those bundles are not up to par to the price excluding the small items attached to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    The bundles. The amount of gold in those bundles are not up to par to the price excluding the small items attached to them.
    I second that 8k gold is a slap in the face. We all Ned to stop spending to let them know we are not going to go for this. Some in my alliance in w27 have not purchased because the gold is so low. Tax refund coming up and looks like I will keep my money in my pocket.

i stop spending also, before gree give back old bundles, unblock personal boosts and give us new events.

Levelling Coms is becoming more and more of an issue too and the number of coms allowed in our inventory.

If you added some SH type NPC's across the map and increased the number of coms allowed, Im pretty sure there would be more of an incentive for us players to spend money on getting more coms if they were easier to level or had the space for them.

Where are the over charge celles. I placed high in the box event and didn't any.

Can we have more than 10 templates?