Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Exclamation War of Nations Feedback (4/7/15)

Hello War of Nations Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on War of Nations. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
    Customer Support
    Community Support
    Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks

1. You don't respond to support calls

2. You don't respond to support calls

3. You don't respond to support calls

4. You don't respond to support calls

5. You don't respond to support calls

Lack of power cells is widening the gap too much.

Hello,

Could you provide updates faster for Android. I see that there are some changes that were made to the game on iOS, but so far have not replicated the game on Android. Why is this delay in updates for this platform?

Thank you.

Got my third Augustus today..Yay nice com. Cost me personally about 50m uv, not a bad deal at all.

Made me think of that guy who forked over all that cash to win the global player build and get his third Augutus though. LOL bet he's not going to every world to brag today.

Its amazing how quickly the pixels devalue.

My ally got 2 more Augustus' yesterday! Can't wait to see him at 100!

Gree!!!!!! WHY SO MANY BUILDS!!!

Thank you GREE for evening out the rewards for last Holdout. The champion rewards seem a bit much (as the rich now get even richer with more Masters and Augustuses), but it's a step in the right direction.

Also, as Kicktothehead stated, the probability of power cells is way too low now, and it's affecting all the players from upgrading their stats. This will just unbalance the game.

if you insist on having these special recruits that are hard to earn like Predator recruits.. dont put useless rubbish like 40's in.

Quote Originally Posted by phalanx1337 View Post
    if you insist on having these special recruits that are hard to earn like Predator recruits.. dont put useless rubbish like 40's in.
    YES no 40's and no 30's

The lag is getting rediculous guys. I can now type a sentence in ac, go make a coffee and be back in time to hit send. Anything you can do to deuce the amount of memory needed by this ap would be appreciated. For example...I know my iron mine produces iron and do not need this confirmed every few seconds by an animation.
    Last edited by Rexhom; 04-11-2015 at 10:12 PM.

It is so disappointing to watch my army wipe someone's elses in x wars only to find out I lost the battle. If the animation shows my 15k arts and Hawks still standing while the opponents troops are all gone surely I win right? No? Then fix the animation to show the battle accurately. If not remove it all together which may help with my comment above.

Rexhom I agree with your lag issue my game lags like a b***h can't really participate in events as unless I set builds 5mins apart I cannot collect, I issued a ticket to gree to fix the problem I receive a message 4 days later saying please rate us on the issue we have now fixed etc etc etc excuse me gree you have not resolved the issue my game still lags

Has anyone had any issues with collecting the build LTM's in the past few days.

I had an issue with this last Thursday, I got to Mission 18 (4.6m) with the prize being Jaguar. I used speed ups at the end of the build to ensure I got him, the notification popped up to say 'Mission 18 of 23 complete' but when I went to claim the reward it did not let me (the 'claim reward' button did not work). At 9:00PM GMT the LTM ended and it disappeared entirely.

So, it appears I wasted speed ups to encounter a glitch.

I did log a support call to Gree but they say they can see I only completed mission 17. Obviously I only got rewards for mission 17 (this is my complaint!), but I built the correct UV and even saw the message in white text immediately after I sped up my final build that indicated I had completed mission 18.

Really frustrating to be scammed out of a prize like this.
    Last edited by lukekarts; 04-13-2015 at 05:45 AM.

Have had issues like that before and never got them rectified