Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
    In the AMA thread the next is told:
    - As long as players actively participate with the current setup we have no plans on extending Heroic Mode.

I'm as active as i can be and barely could do the normal version on main, on my alt i only could get 3 crystals. Drops of shards are realy bad. If the shard drops are just like "free gems for vids", then the system isn't fair.
    They've already stated you have to stop participating if you want them to extend Heroic Mode...... Their words not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    They've already stated you have to stop participating if you want them to extend Heroic Mode...... Their words not mine.
    I have quite a collection of epics, if it's already hard for me to do Heroic then what about the newer people with nat that many epics? Gree should also be thinking about those people. With my alt i have less then 10 epics but quite some legendary and with that it's impossible to get 8 crystals.

I think Gree is hoping those newer players will buy gems so they can get the Heroic epic. Wat they fail to realize is that by extending Heroic Mode, they newer players would get a shot at the epic. They would get a taste of having a good armor, and would probably be more inclined to become a paying customer. Right now they r simply pushing the newer players away, and aggravating the "veterans". Such a lose-lose for them, amazing they cant see the long term revenue this could bring in.

11 chests: 9 legendary, 2 epic (Ashenfire and Sky Majesty)
    Either chest results have gotten considerably better lately or my alts are just lucky... (other alt got Wingstorm+ from opening 11 of the previous chest that had a new armor)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    11 chests: 9 legendary, 2 epic (Ashenfire and Sky Majesty)
    Either chest results have gotten considerably better lately or my alts are just lucky... (other alt got Wingstorm+ from opening 11 of the previous chest that had a new armor)
    It's you being lucky, 11 chest: no epics, 4 Legendary and rest 2-3* fodder...

I can't bind and unbind my accout

Quote Originally Posted by Tùng Lâm View Post
    I can't bind and unbind my accout
    You wouldn't be posting that here if this was your problem, this is for feedback not conversation. You might have more luck posting this in General or Tips and Guides.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary