Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Exclamation Knights & Dragons Feedback (4/7/15)

Hello Knights & Dragons Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Knights & Dragons. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
    Customer Support
    Community Support
    Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks.

EB milestone rewards need to be upgraded, from matching uncommon to matching rare, from matching rare (for higher levels) to matching super rare, matching super rare (again for higher levels) for matching ultra rare, and matching fusion boosts for level 60 instead of matching ultra rare.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

^^^^^ Agreed.

I'd like to see Fusion Boost Jewelry in EB Milestones as well as Raid and Arena Milestones. They need to include Fusion Boost Jewelry in the same chests that Fusion Boost Armor exists. Basically we need more Fusion Boost Jewelry......... PERIOD!

Too soon for another heroic mode. I am still burned out from the last one. Since the drop rate is STILL crap I am not doing this one. And I am not buying any more gems until you fix the drop rate. Seriously i am about ready to give this "game" up. You've taken the fun heroic mode and turned it into a full time job. I don't need to be hassled like that by a game.

Improve top 1 for raids to make it more fair, improve arena rewards, extend Heroic Mode and add milestones for guild war to make it more interesting.

These are my feedback for this biweekly feedback thread;
    Ant venom
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

pls extend heroic mode to at least 3 weeks, 1 week is too much to get a "+" version and doing normal ones are quite hard unless ur not doing anything for 1 whole week... like the other people stated above maybe put milestone rewards on guild wars, to put some motivation within a guild...

I agree with putting milestones in the guild war to motivate members to do more. It would certainly help push some of the more inactive members to participate more in my opinion.
    GM of The Forsaken Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by gardibolt View Post
    Too soon for another heroic mode. I am still burned out from the last one. You've taken the fun heroic mode and turned it into a full time job. I don't need to be hassled like that by a game.
    a Gree d

Starting to believe Greed feels the majority of the cu$tomer base are 6yr olds with bottomless play store cards and nothing else to do all day/week/month.....
    Last edited by Morg; 04-13-2015 at 07:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowchronix View Post
    pls extend heroic mode to at least 3 weeks, 1 week is too much to get a "+" version and doing normal ones are quite hard unless ur not doing anything for 1 whole week... like the other people stated above maybe put milestone rewards on guild wars, to put some motivation within a guild...

Why bother telling greed this. They don't care. In my guild over half of them don't bother with heroics at all. 49% of the rest get the basic version and stop. 1% go for the plus. 1 last 2 heroic events
    And what's worse is 1 (2 events ago) of them got the heroic plus about 10 min before event was over. And when she went to craft it an hour later when crafter was free. It wouldn't let her cause event was over. Now she used to buy lots of gems. And doesn't anymore. And this heroic she didn't even try for plus. And guess what greed never responded to her support request for answers as to what happens to her plus version.

GREED IS GREEDY.

but. Egg is on your face greed. Cause last heroic I would guess that your 7 day have no life or spend tonnes of gold backfired. I guess my guild spent 5-10000 less gems than they did when it was 18days. And 3 gem spenders quit over it.

Look up a game called Valor. Its management thought greed on a single player made the money. Now game is about to be closed cause players gave up on management of the game.

Wake up

Quote Originally Posted by KingJason666 View Post
    And what's worse is 1 (2 events ago) of them got the heroic plus about 10 min before event was over. And when she went to craft it an hour later when crafter was free. It wouldn't let her cause event was over. Now she used to buy lots of gems. And doesn't anymore. And this heroic she didn't even try for plus. And guess what greed never responded to her support request for answers as to what happens to her plus version.
    I'm no fan of Gree's latest procedures and customer support however this one is complete user error. It is a known fact that you have to start crafting armor before the event ends. It has been that way since the beginning of Heroic Mode and Gree has always had that information out there. Gree will dodge the tough question but this isn't one of them.

What's that? You want HC? Boot kick by by.
    I have played this game about 2 years, here is what I see. The developers when creating new ideas are only sitting around a table thinking on how to make people spend more money and NOT how to improve the game, I first noticed it after the first heroics where finished with the Air one. That one had the right amount of time to get a plus version I barely made it and had to spend about 50 gems and 20 potions to complete. Now the next heroics comes out and WOW the drop rate was horrible and you felt you couldn't make it ,so now the 3rd heroics come out and its just so bad I only do normal armour cause its only 7 days AND you need to speed over 100 potions and over 500 gems to get a plus version. This is the mentality of the DEVS to try to get as GREE9dy) as they can with everything including the misses in Arenas, all the little things they do are really bothering me now.

Thanks, but where can I post my frustrations with the game and get some answers? I am sick of this game and the bull. 8+ battles with the necessary elements to defeat the boss' elements and special attack and get no shard? 4 days for the spirit heroic event, 6 for the fire and now 6 for the spirit/water? Really. The other elements were a couple weeks long. I understand you can't make it easy or everyone will get it. However, without out spending tons of money there is no way it can be done unless you fix the both of the points I mentioned AND increase the number of friends and decrease their recovery time. Otherwise non rich folk like me are likely to quit playing. It is NOT fun to play, spend what you can on gems and get no rewards. Fix it! Until you do, I am not playing any of your games.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdDog5 View Post
    Thanks, but where can I post my frustrations with the game and get some answers?
    There is a AMA going on today. If you would like some of your questions answered, the best place currently would be -> Here <-.

Few quick thoughts or some simple tweaks. Playing on a iPhone 5

Friends list needs options to sort by different values. So I can put all my available battles up top instead of scrolling through for new friends to beat up on or if a friend levels up.

I would like to see a more developed chat system. Or mail system. So I can talm to one person or a small group. Namely to mentor and encourage new players or discuss with guild leaders a member who needs removed.

I am not sure if it is feasible but I would like to see my guild crest on the shield of at least my main. Should be a simple overlay and would be kinda cool on at least select shields depending on armor.

An energy menu would be handy to open and check energy levels on arena, EB, Guild War, and knight health with all the related times til full.

Just a few ideas hope help out

Thanks for the great game

In the AMA thread the next is told:
    - As long as players actively participate with the current setup we have no plans on extending Heroic Mode.

I'm as active as i can be and barely could do the normal version on main, on my alt i only could get 3 crystals. Drops of shards are realy bad. If the shard drops are just like "free gems for vids", then the system isn't fair.