Kingdom Age Feedback (4/7/15)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Age Feedback (4/7/15)

Community Manager
    Post Count

Exclamation Kingdom Age Feedback (4/7/15)

Hello Kingdom Age Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Kingdom Age. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
    Customer Support
    Community Support
    Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Two major prizes during this cycle had the wrong boost. Worthless compared to the correct boost.
    The Gladiator Transport 1055k/2461k was supposed to have a +2% Alliance Defense boost. But it was showing as +2 in my bonus list instead of +2%. That's been fixed.
    The Arena Bluefin was supposed to have a 2% Beast Defense boost, but that's showing as a 2% building defense boost. This has not been fixed.

How can you keep making the same mistakes over and over again?
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The Raid Boss is out of reach for most of Kingdom Age. 551% increase in health for the level 100 bosses. That's a bad decision, way too much.

The legendary unit drops have exactly the same health as last time. Nowhere near what EB had. Bad decision

Health potions are back as a drop. That's a good decision. It will make war more exciting, and peeps will get carried away and still spend gems.

With the combination of nearly impossible HRB, with legendary drops being disappointing, and farming level 65s for potions, I don't think more than maybe 5-10 guilds complete HRB. Probably not what you intended, but since you don't communicate with us anymore, I suppose we'll never know what you were thinking.
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I don't like the extended times on EB and RB, 7 and 8 days respectively. Too long, especially on the heals of a surpise 4 day war. Perhaps you can make them easier and shorter. We could use a break from these time intensive events.

I do like the guild PvP event and the individual raiding event. Please don't mess them up like you dipis with HRB.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    missing epic boss daily rewards. please look into this issue because they have a conquest bonus attached
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I though 24 hours was a little short to be able to Attack that many players ( especially 5/5 )
    My 50 person guild only got to 600/1000 on level 5 days 1&2

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Raid boss was really long : only top 25-50 finished and that was with massive jumper help . Maybe ease up on boss health until level 90 ??
    I don't expect my guild to finish but we have been farming for 2 1/2 days now

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Like the daily PvP / raiding quests and finally !! No 24 and 48 hour buildings !!!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Bad bits

RB increased to much, stop changing number of war days, start telling us stuff it's very important to using, Don't start raising EB damage, pointless rewards in chests

Good bits

Health reward in RB, PVP indiv and guild good balance but let's see day 2 and 3 on indiv

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Why did Gree give out such strong units in EB and a couple LTQs? What, exactly, were you "rebalancing"?

Why does RB not have similar stat prizes?

Why have trial units, or PVP drops not been raised accordingly?

Why are chest prizes so low in comparison? (More reason for us not to like chests.)

Why does the final unit for an easy LTQ have better stats then the final RB heroic prize?
    Last edited by E-I; 04-08-2015 at 05:05 AM.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Oh, and thank you for bringing back potions as raid boss prizes.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I thought we covered this MONTHS AGO.

NO MAJOR CHANGES JUST BEFORE WARS!

Suddenly, units and equipment don't mean anything for PvP. Just like that! No heads up, no explanation. Just change it and don't reply to anyone on the forum.

Gree you really suck!
    If you want to ban me for that, go ahead. Looks like the end of KA for me anyway.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    You better do some damage control fast. If pvp changes are limited to pvp and not to war then fine, but if all my bonuses, my army and equipment is now useless in war, then why bother with war at all?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gree - Just admit it - you hire psychologists who figure out how to get the most money from us , and part of their advice is to continue to screw with us like this. It is hard to believe you can accidentally be this incompetent. The game is pretty simple and loading new things should be fairly straightforward, yet there are always errros and problems.