Modern War Feedback (4/7/15) - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Modern War Feedback (4/7/15)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    ... No comment. Last events including raid boss... No comments. The whole game is �� and all aspects (service, communication, ...)

We told about closing the game in several months ago. It seems that this moment is coming.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    All of your developers should be given their P45s (or whatever the equivalent is other there) and sent packing, then replaced with individuals who know what they are doing.

I've been in the IT industry for 20 years, and have to say, if the guys who work for me were as incompetent as your developers, They'd be out of a job.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I quit playing about two years ago because of the problems, and then I picked it up again about 2 months ago. I thought a lot of stuff had been fixed, but you keep breaking new things. Very disheartening. People love playing this game, and I am sure GREE makes millions. Fix it and quit breaking it, you could make billions, because people like me would not drop out for years at a time. Your raid boss is a classic example of poor quality control and poor communication. If you intended it to be impossible to complete, then why not label it as super-challenging so the other 99% of the factions don't bombard the message boards with complaints. I don't really care that you came up with a Raid Boss that my folks can't beat (7 members with between 3.5 billion and 11.5 billion attack), I am simply miffed that you did not tell us. Honest to God, it looked like a fat-finger programming error -- two trillion six hundred and 50 billion one hundred eighty six million two hundred fifty four thousand and nine hundred ninety eight points? With power hits, we can generate 208 billion points. Using 13 health refills each boss, I could defeat a beginner RB. Does that sound like you meant to do that? No, it sounds like you messed up. If you meant to set the bar really, really high then just say so. I won't be mad, I'll just move on to something else -- which I did anyway. Love the game, but hate the company's customer service practices.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Seriously this game is on it's way out. We are a competitive top 10 team and have now gone gold free on the iltq, stupid boss events and now frontline due to impossible tasks and really really really really really really bad rewards.....but at least we get a few days off, so thanks!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebarth1955 View Post
    I quit playing about two years ago because of the problems, and then I picked it up again about 2 months ago. I thought a lot of stuff had been fixed, but you keep breaking new things. Very disheartening. People love playing this game, and I am sure GREE makes millions. Fix it and quit breaking it, you could make billions, because people like me would not drop out for years at a time. Your raid boss is a classic example of poor quality control and poor communication. If you intended it to be impossible to complete, then why not label it as super-challenging so the other 99% of the factions don't bombard the message boards with complaints. I don't really care that you came up with a Raid Boss that my folks can't beat (7 members with between 3.5 billion and 11.5 billion attack), I am simply miffed that you did not tell us. Honest to God, it looked like a fat-finger programming error -- two trillion six hundred and 50 billion one hundred eighty six million two hundred fifty four thousand and nine hundred ninety eight points? With power hits, we can generate 208 billion points. Using 13 health refills each boss, I could defeat a beginner RB. Does that sound like you meant to do that? No, it sounds like you messed up. If you meant to set the bar really, really high then just say so. I won't be mad, I'll just move on to something else -- which I did anyway. Love the game, but hate the company's customer service practices.
    Amen brother, Amen. Nicely put, and says it all.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Very hard to play game when money buildings become due, the money symbol that should appear over the building does not. I don't like the collect all button for the reason I want to know which buildings I am collecting, some I don't collect on purpose, some are off the screen and I want to see them so I do them one at a time. When im playing and buildings time out and should be collectible, they flicker, the shadow sometimes changes position, I guess this is some kind of redraw, but the ready to collect money symbol does not appear, so if I don't see it flicker I cant tell the buildings state. I have to rely on knowing which should be ready. this causes problems too because it seems if I try to collect one that should be and be 1 second early it pops up the status window which has to be exited and throws off the timer by another 1 second. I sometimes miss buildings I cant see are ready, then they get raided and end up off schedule. it is hard and not fun to try to get everything back on schedule. fix this display issue that appeared when you came out with version 5. Everything was fine for 3 years before that but the past 5 months or so now have been tortureous and the game is not as much fun as it use to be.
    KA - Konan of Bloodbath and Beyond - 646-557-670.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I, and my faction, like the 30min battles in fl. And I also like that you raised the strength of the ships. For a gold unit, they always undervalued. So please, leave this event the way it is now. Thank you.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    so we declared before the last hour of fl thinking the imcompetance over at greeD wouldnt change the time on ability to declare from 1hr to 30m so ya, all going good, last 6 minutes of war i go to unload on our node and it keeps resetting my deploys, 3 times i tried. i tried restarting app and it only told me to check my internet connection. so with my unstable internet connection i sent them a message on fb and here and submitted a ticket. after the war ended with me unable to deploy any points i had members in my faction declare again as we had a 10 second window. it allowed us to declare and so now with 10 minutes left in the event we are still waiting to be matched. so therefore i lost out on the 9m points for a full deploy and have dropped from 647th to 804th last i checked. I want the gold i spent this fl refunded. I want the units i would have gained for a top 650th placing and I want them soon. This company is such a crock of bs (let me edit it for you, you worthless moderators) 839th place now, so i guess i can kiss the next unit reward goodbye.....2m left still havent been matched.....last edit, and as i thought my 9m points i lost due to greeDs crap servers would have placed me in top 600, around 690th by my estimate. I will be reporting this company to the BBB of san francisco let them investigate the incompetance there
    Last edited by Brandon Barber; 04-13-2015 at 10:59 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    How about you guys fix Droid users being locked out of FL.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    see above post

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Arent you guys just forum moderators? maybe thats why none of these issues get resolved, because greeD says why are the forum moderators bugging us again with all the forum cry babies woes? How bout they appoint a legitimate go between from developers to players maybe then we would see some changes.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Another epic fail by Gree during the end of the event. Same mistakes repeated over and over is pure incompetence or sabotage. Incredible this game still going on! Only because of the addicted whales that keep spending whatever how the game is flawed.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Please move the reset timer button on box events to be only under the 100% chance button. There is a splash screen when you go into the box event and when you hit ok and the box timer is not ready yet, the reset button is right where the cash open button is. Also, if you hit the cash open button and nothing happens, hitting it again would trigger the outcome box and reset the timer. If the reset timer was under the gold open, it wouldn't be a problem. I've used over 300 gold on these resets and each time I thought it wasn't worth the time to send a ticket for 15 gold, but after two events, those 15 at a time add up.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan-Barbarian View Post
    Very hard to play game when money buildings become due, the money symbol that should appear over the building does not. I don't like the collect all button for the reason I want to know which buildings I am collecting, some I don't collect on purpose, some are off the screen and I want to see them so I do them one at a time. When im playing and buildings time out and should be collectible, they flicker, the shadow sometimes changes position, I guess this is some kind of redraw, but the ready to collect money symbol does not appear, so if I don't see it flicker I cant tell the buildings state. I have to rely on knowing which should be ready. this causes problems too because it seems if I try to collect one that should be and be 1 second early it pops up the status window which has to be exited and throws off the timer by another 1 second. I sometimes miss buildings I cant see are ready, then they get raided and end up off schedule. it is hard and not fun to try to get everything back on schedule. fix this display issue that appeared when you came out with version 5. Everything was fine for 3 years before that but the past 5 months or so now have been tortureous and the game is not as much fun as it use to be.
    I see this on iOS but not on my Androids. I like the collect all button and I used to like that you can see what was raided but now with stat inflation, I am always raided. With so many buildings, it is a chore to individually reset each one and it has gotten to the point where I'm okay with the raids or don't care since I cannot do anything about them. However it would be nice, like in Crime City, where the collect all button can reset raided buildings also, so those raided but not displayed buildings don't go out of synchronization with the non-raided buildings.
    Last edited by Mila Relyt; 04-13-2015 at 08:36 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JB5 View Post
    I, and my faction, like the 30min battles in fl. And I also like that you raised the strength of the ships. For a gold unit, they always undervalued. So please, leave this event the way it is now. Thank you.
    You realize you just cursed that event....
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13