Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Feedback: This is the most fun I've ever had on a raid boss event. Good job GREE.

The stat items make jumping beyond worth it. And thanks to inflation, I only need 1 QA per boss.

My QA went up 50m since the start of the event. Some nice raw attack gains.

I also love the increase to 7 days! Plenty of time to jump and grants smaller syns more time to finish.

As for negative feedback: It seems like there's less of a drop rate for one legend then the rest. It took me over 50 L100 bosses to get the all terrain, and after jumping for a while, I have more of each legend than the terrain.

It seems like it's different for everyone also, because every RB it's always someone after 1 damn legend.

Also, some more negative feedback, I'm almost into the next tier level wise. I'm L150 about to be 151. Please stop punishing higher levels. I'm screwed next EB if you don't.
    I can see you're the kind of jumper after Dippy's heart, lol.

Personally I can think of many things I'd rather do than spend days jumping in and out of syndicates hitting 100s and then back again after...... such as living life, but each to their own.

But, no I don't think syndicates should be locked per se. That said, there is an argument in favour of preventing farming on an industrial scale. If a player has the final prize and the wrapper then he can't 'see' the event anymore regardless of which syn he joins. Is that workable.
    Last edited by sister morphine; 04-08-2015 at 03:58 PM.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

There are lots of potential workarounds, but locking them would be the easiest on the coders.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    There are lots of potential workarounds, but locking them would be the easiest on the coders.
    Locking syndicates for RB requores new code. Doing nothing is easiest on the coders.
    Line ID: clementine88

RB IS THE BEST EVENT, DONT MESS IT UP!
    I personally jump around until i have my wrapper and go on living live, i don't enjoy jumping, takes time and effort and you have to keep a log on everywhere you went to go and collect later on, and also if you don't pay attention you get locked out for sa or even war when its right after rb!
    Overall when the wrapper prize is worth 30M increase in my stats im not gonna miss out.

Negative feedback, Forum is full of trolls, instead of constantly locking threads (symptoms) you should rather ban the trolls.(underlying cause)

PS: good job on the war prizes!!!!!

Yes, war prizes are awesome.

Now how about having more than one indi
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Quote Originally Posted by Killer p View Post
    RB IS THE BEST EVENT, DONT MESS IT UP!
    I personally jump around until i have my wrapper and go on living live, i don't enjoy jumping, takes time and effort and you have to keep a log on everywhere you went to go and collect later on, and also if you don't pay attention you get locked out for sa or even war when its right after rb!
    Overall when the wrapper prize is worth 30M increase in my stats im not gonna miss out.

Negative feedback, Forum is full of trolls, instead of constantly locking threads (symptoms) you should rather ban the trolls.(underlying cause)

PS: good job on the war prizes!!!!!
    Why don't you get your "wrapper" by killing bosses with your own syndicate?
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Why don't you get your "wrapper" by killing bosses with your own syndicate?
    I couldn't tell if this was a legitimate question or not. There is an obvious answer to that question: after your syn finishes elite and you hit every single boss and you're still missing that one damn legendary and you now have to jump to hit. Happens to everyone.

The counter to this would be your syn can farm 100s, or even 95s or 90s, but with this boss health most syns wouldn't be able to.

I see your point, and if RB was this brand new event with no insane boss health, then I'd agree with you. But the event has become so dependent on jumping if they decided to lock syns now they would ruin this event.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

The question was rhetorical, Evan. The obvious answer is that his syndicate is unable to beat enough bosses fast enough for him. And the boss health could easily be adjusted, but you need to stop assuming you're somehow entitled to finish the elite goals in every event. You bring this up a lot, and it's just not true. If they want to make goals that only big spenders can finish, so what? Buy more gold.
    Still mad at Bostick.

You guys should make a thread about it instead of using the feedback sticky.

*shakes finger*
    Remember, this thread isn't meant for discussion.
    Line ID: clementine88

Can I help it that I provoke discussion whenever I leave feedback?
    Still mad at Bostick.

The question was rhetorical, Evan. The obvious answer is that his syndicate is unable to beat enough bosses fast enough for him. And the boss health could easily be adjusted, but you need to stop assuming you're somehow entitled to finish the elite goals in every event. You bring this up a lot, and it's just not true. If they want to make goals that only big spenders can finish, so what? Buy more gold.
    Actually my syndicate finished elite with 2 days spare, but why would i power hit 1 lvl 100 every 100 minutes when i can jump and hit 4 with quick attacks? therefore quadripling the chances for a wrapper and farming 4 times faster! Its called tactics!

Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Yes, war prizes are awesome.

Now how about having more than one indi
    Welcome back, Evan! I missed you.

Now for the feedback: bring back weasel. I miss him, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

1) Don't lock syndicates for RB. Jumping rewards activity, and it's something this game sorely needs.
    2) Thx for finally diversifying the rewards for events (anything other than atk/def mod is appreciated). Keep them coming in small doses (1-5%). Also add boss HP regen mod (you have these in MW, why not CC?)
    3) Please find some use for player's economy. Me, and many others are sitting on tens/hundreds of billions of cc cash, with nothing to do with them.
    a) Add new store items (how hard can it be?)
    b) Add more syndicate bonuses
    c) bring back purchasable weapons on SLTQs
    d) for once, release an expensive LTB (at least 300m initial cost), with an appropriate reward and a wrapper.

What the hell is a wrapper?

Quote Originally Posted by OffensivelyNamedGuy View Post
    What the hell is a wrapper?
    A mod when you complete an event or part of it