Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Exclamation Crime City Feedback (4/7/15)

Hello Crime City Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Crime City. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
    Customer Support
    Community Support
    Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks

I think syndicates should be locked during raid boss events for reasons stated in various other threads over the last six months or so. Are the developers aware of syndicate jumping and can we get some sort of official statement on it? If they see it as a problem to be fixed or as a legitimate strategy to be pursued, I'd just like to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I think syndicates should be locked during raid boss events for reasons stated in various other threads over the last six months or so. Are the developers aware of syndicate jumping and can we get some sort of official statement on it? If they see it as a problem to be fixed or as a legitimate strategy to be pursued, I'd just like to know.
    Shouldn't the question be asked why some players jump; is it because they enjoy helping out other teams, or maybe some stronger players from syns that won't finish jump to another that will. Jumping is the symptom not the problem.

Fix the problem and the symptom may go away.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Shouldn't the question be asked why some players jump; is it because they enjoy helping out other teams, or maybe some stronger players from syns that won't finish jump to another that will. Jumping is the symptom not the problem.

Fix the problem and the symptom may go away.
    Quoted for correctness.

The automated forum moderation system needs to be reviewed, and volunteer moderators need to have their powers/permissions limited to reporting issues to the actual Gree employees.

Would the forum moderator deleting my feedback please refrain from doing so. It is important and affects everyone who visits this forum.

And I do not appreciate being issued an infraction for reposting what was deleted, it is not off topic, and it is not considered spamming when I am reposting deleted feedback.

"Why people jump" is obvious. They get prizes for it. Some pay in game cash for a spot in a syndicate about to finish the elite goal (I've done this myself), some jump in and out so that a single l100 boss can be divided 167 ways and everyone can get the loot without the effort (gold) that it takes to do it with only 60 people, and some jump to help weaker syndicates finish the goals after the jumpers have already finished.

It's obvious WHY people do it, and clearly the game mechanics alow for it as they're currently programmed. I'm curious whether the developers see this as a feature (in which case I shut up and start doing it myself) or a bug to be fixed at some point (in which case it should be discouraged as abuse until it's fixed).
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

I feel like syndicates should definitely NOT be locked during raid boss. If syndicates were locked, then I guerentee only the top 20 would finish, if that. So this would kill weaker teams and make this event basically pointless to them. Enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    "Why people jump" is obvious. They get prizes for it. Some pay in game cash for a spot in a syndicate about to finish the elite goal (I've done this myself), some jump in and out so that a single l100 boss can be divided 167 ways and everyone can get the loot without the effort (gold) that it takes to do it with only 60 people, and some jump to help weaker syndicates finish the goals after the jumpers have already finished.

It's obvious WHY people do it, and clearly the game mechanics alow for it as they're currently programmed. I'm curious whether the developers see this as a feature (in which case I shut up and start doing it myself) or a bug to be fixed at some point (in which case it should be discouraged as abuse until it's fixed).
    If it is intended game play the factor it in. The game, as I understand it, has its roots in a mafia environment. Why not allow a number of syndicates align for events like RB but lock the players into their syndicates. Two syndicates could join forces to complete an event. This would remove the nessesity for jumping. The ability to join a pair of syndicates could be an earned bonus that is paid for/upgraded or bought every time (brokerd). This could theoretically be extended to SA and War.

Jumping syndicates smacks of taking advantage of a loophole which is fine providing it is meaningfully available to all.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    I feel like syndicates should definitely NOT be locked during raid boss. If syndicates were locked, then I guerentee only the top 20 would finish, if that. So this would kill weaker teams and make this event basically pointless to them. Enough said.
    Or you arrive at a different solution. At present how many teams have access to players of sufficient level to meaningfully affect RB outcome? If you lock syndicates then set the RB health at a reasonably achievable quota it avoids the discrimination that currently occurs. Or have an RB elite for the top 20 and stop inflicting impossibly climbing health quotas that even hardworking lower syndicates struggle to make headway with. See my idea above for a suggestion about allowing syndicates to team up as another way to go. There are options.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    Wow. Just wow...
    Still mad at Bostick.

Quote Originally Posted by wibble4321 View Post
    If it is intended game play the factor it in. The game, as I understand it, has its roots in a mafia environment. Why not allow a number of syndicates align for events like RB but lock the players into their syndicates. Two syndicates could join forces to complete an event. This would remove the nessesity for jumping. The ability to join a pair of syndicates could be an earned bonus that is paid for/upgraded or bought every time (brokerd). This could theoretically be extended to SA and War.

Jumping syndicates smacks of taking advantage of a loophole which is fine providing it is meaningfully available to all.
    As a thought added to this, make the fee/cost to join/pair two syndicates proportional the the proposed final strength of them combined. So a joint venture between two syndicates resulting in a combined 100m att/def costs 1/100th of that for a resulting 10b alliance for example making creating 'super alliances' possible but very expensive. Think of the variations and possibilities at war time.

Community Support:

Has the Triangle Report Link been fixed?
    Line ID: clementine88

There's already this gigantic and insane gap between the T10 and everyone else. Don't make it bigger by locking syndicates during RB.

Dipstick has a point, but the problem is RB has become so dependent on jumpers that if they wanted to lock them they should've done it how long ago.

Example: Look at the min damage to qualify for a boss. I can't confirm this, but I remember someone saying in another room the min damage to qualify for a 100 is less than a 95.

TLDR: GREE isn't locking bosses anyone soon.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Feedback: This is the most fun I've ever had on a raid boss event. Good job GREE.

The stat items make jumping beyond worth it. And thanks to inflation, I only need 1 QA per boss.

My QA went up 50m since the start of the event. Some nice raw attack gains.

I also love the increase to 7 days! Plenty of time to jump and grants smaller syns more time to finish.

As for negative feedback: It seems like there's less of a drop rate for one legend then the rest. It took me over 50 L100 bosses to get the all terrain, and after jumping for a while, I have more of each legend than the terrain.

It seems like it's different for everyone also, because every RB it's always someone after 1 damn legend.

Also, some more negative feedback, I'm almost into the next tier level wise. I'm L150 about to be 151. Please stop punishing higher levels. I'm screwed next EB if you don't.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000