Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Feedback: This is the most fun I've ever had on a raid boss event. Good job GREE.

The stat items make jumping beyond worth it. And thanks to inflation, I only need 1 QA per boss.

My QA went up 50m since the start of the event. Some nice raw attack gains.

I also love the increase to 7 days! Plenty of time to jump and grants smaller syns more time to finish.

As for negative feedback: It seems like there's less of a drop rate for one legend then the rest. It took me over 50 L100 bosses to get the all terrain, and after jumping for a while, I have more of each legend than the terrain.

It seems like it's different for everyone also, because every RB it's always someone after 1 damn legend.

Also, some more negative feedback, I'm almost into the next tier level wise. I'm L150 about to be 151. Please stop punishing higher levels. I'm screwed next EB if you don't.
    I can see you're the kind of jumper after Dippy's heart, lol.

Personally I can think of many things I'd rather do than spend days jumping in and out of syndicates hitting 100s and then back again after...... such as living life, but each to their own.

But, no I don't think syndicates should be locked per se. That said, there is an argument in favour of preventing farming on an industrial scale. If a player has the final prize and the wrapper then he can't 'see' the event anymore regardless of which syn he joins. Is that workable.
    Last edited by sister morphine; 04-08-2015 at 03:58 PM.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"