clemintine

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: clemintine

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

clemintine

Hey I have messaged you a few times and you responded back. You were helping me with a ticket and I still have no answer from support 3 weeks later and now you don't receive private messages. Wondering how to get ahold of you now?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You got put in the too hard basket mate. Shunned
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeh20 View Post
    Hey I have messaged you a few times and you responded back. You were helping me with a ticket and I still have no answer from support 3 weeks later and now you don't receive private messages. Wondering how to get ahold of you now?
    Clementine does not have the ability to address tickets or expedite them. She is only able to make sure the CS team does not overlook your ticket. Please review your email and provide the CS team with the requested information to complete the support ticket.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    lol the threads they choose to answer

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    lol you hit the nail on the head

Community Manager
    Post Count
    My inbox is temporarily closed. I intend to open it later this week. If you have not done so, please follow up on your existing ticket. Don't forget to check your spam folder, as responses can occasionally go there. If you have not received a response within 24 hours of your follow up, please submit a new ticket and reference your old ticket #.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    My inbox is temporarily closed. I intend to open it later this week. If you have not done so, please follow up on your existing ticket. Don't forget to check your spam folder, as responses can occasionally go there. If you have not received a response within 24 hours of your follow up, please submit a new ticket and reference your old ticket #.
    How about the distribution of the Division Rewards? Should we submit tickets or they are working on it?

If i know they are working on it, i will not submit a ticket. But no answer or response has been given by GREE!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I understand that I have sent 5 tickets unanswered already that's why I came to you. You stated you would help me I just needed to give you my ticket number. Can you just pm me when I can email you again

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So funny, oh how I would love to 'close' my email to clients at work... If only our support staff would do that... oh wait we would be out of work.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Probably on stress leave
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Consistent Contributor Sandhawk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    She is only able to make sure the CS team does not overlook your ticket.
    Customer Service overlooks tickets?

No wonder...
    KA - ✠ Southern Dutch Knights 769-614-822
    CC - 🔫 Old Retired Gangsters 980-215-010
    MW - 🌎Maverick 196-547-849

Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    One ticket per hour she opens and then has to have stress breaks cause the severity of the language used towards her company errors yea sounds legit