Invasion Event - Back To Square One

I log in to find that my progress in this current Invasion Event has been wiped out. I had thus far successfully completed 14 Missions, but now I find myself pushed back to zero. The Invasion is now in a completely different part of the World. And all the Missions have changed. What was timed before is not timed now, and vice versa. And the prizes are different - Sand Viper instead of Dybenko Liberator, and a different top prize UR. A right mix-up.

And the bottom line is that I shall be tens of thousands of points behind where I should be throughout the rest of the Event. Thank you, Gree.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    I log in to find that my progress in this current Invasion Event has been wiped out. I had thus far successfully completed 14 Missions, but now I find myself pushed back to zero. The Invasion is now in a completely different part of the World. And all the Missions have changed. What was timed before is not timed now, and vice versa. And the prizes are different - Sand Viper instead of Dybenko Liberator, and a different top prize UR. A right mix-up.

And the bottom line is that I shall be tens of thousands of points behind where I should be throughout the rest of the Event. Thank you, Gree.
    You are now in the, uh CORRECT event. The dybenko liberator event was 4 weeks ago. Hence why the rewards showing for me are different then those in the news. I know I will be reset, but I have grinded 160K in the liberator event. Cant wait for my reset!

I got reset too and changed the rewards so yeah probably started out playing an old invasion event. At least it kept the points just sent me back to mission 1. At least I was only on mission 5 or 6.